༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

bumpidy bump - come join for Legion
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Name: Dawid (yes, with a "w")

Level: A Ton of Characters lvl 90-95

Experience: Playing since Perandus league.

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
I already am in your discord :D

Previous Leagues: Playing since Perandus league.

Online hours: Depends on my shift at work, 20:00-24:00 workdays and all day on sunday/saturday

Do you stream: no

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
I am a good player, and i love theorycrafting new builds. The only thing i still cannot is reach lvl 100... not enough patience and always playing squishy builds.
every league i reach 36 challenges. But i want to increase it to 40 eventually.

I also play Standard a bunch. Its just fun creating OP characters with legacy gear...

Idk. Talk to me on discord to get to know me :D
"
Name: Dawid (yes, with a "w")

Level: A Ton of Characters lvl 90-95

Experience: Playing since Perandus league.

I already am in your discord :D

Previous Leagues: Playing since Perandus league.

Online hours: Depends on my shift at work, 20:00-24:00 workdays and all day on sunday/saturday

I am a good player, and i love theorycrafting new builds. The only thing i still cannot is reach lvl 100... not enough patience and always playing squishy builds.
every league i reach 36 challenges. But i want to increase it to 40 eventually.

I also play Standard a bunch. Its just fun creating OP characters with legacy gear...

Idk. Talk to me on discord to get to know me :D

Hi Dawid with a 'W'

Thank you for showing an interest into our guild. However, I do no think that we're the right match for you, and so I'm going to have to decline your application. Best of luck to you, and I hope you find a guild that suits you :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
༗ IGN: Legintown ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens Thread: 1772222 ༗
To the top!
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
Name: Daniel
Primary Character: ISupForMinWage

Levels of highest characters: 98,97,96,95,95
Number of stashtabs: like 20

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: started from delve been playing all leagues
Location (Gateway): Wash
Timezone: CDT
Usual online time: like 16-18 hours a day if no school, if school it depends, no real schedule
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): no referral

pretty knowledgeable, though I know I can learn alot more from an experienced guild

Notable Achievements (If any): 36+ chall, first hh in synth

Additional Info (If any):
like talking on discord
Im 18
"
Name: Daniel
Primary Character: ISupForMinWage

Levels of highest characters: 98,97,96,95,95
Number of stashtabs: like 20

Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: started from delve been playing all leagues
Location (Gateway): Wash
Timezone: CDT
Usual online time: like 16-18 hours a day if no school, if school it depends, no real schedule

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): no referral

pretty knowledgeable, though I know I can learn alot more from an experienced guild

Notable Achievements (If any): 36+ chall, first hh in synth

like talking on discord
Im 18

Hi Daniel,

Hop onto our discord and lets have a chat. There might not be a lot of people in chat atm due to summer holidays, but I am usually on Discord most of the time :-)
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
Name: Mark (Acc name: Baltr).

Primary Character: BaltrCyclone (Legion), BaltrStart (Standard).

Levels of highest characters: 100 (First in Legacy league, when i started playing a lot more), 100 (In Betrayal, without Pure Breachstones, because that's a cheap way to get to 100), 99, tons of 96-98 characters deleted as I had no use for them.

Are you willing to join our Discord Server? Of course. baltr#4727

Previous Leagues: Rampage/Beyond, Torment/Bloodlines, Warbands/Tempest, Talisman, Perandus, Prophecy, Essence, Breach, Legacy, Harbinger, Abyss, Bestiary, Incursion (half-skipped), Delve, Betrayal, Synthesis, Legion.

Location (Gateway): EU, Frankfurt gateway mainly.

Timezone: GMT +01

Usual online time: 11AM-11PM, at least over the summer, since no university until October. Then, sporadic, depending on class schedule. Lessened activity on weekends due to family gatherings and events.

Do you stream: If I had a better internet and PC I'd gladly stream, but as it stands right now, no.

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): N/A.

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Started playing back in Rampage league, when my friend introduced me. Stayed pretty casual until Legacy league, when I started getting into the game due to my interest in it's complex and deep systems. Since then I've refined my knowledge of game systems and their interactions, though there's still very much to learn. I'm able to consistently push to high levels of play, bar the occasional death due to lag because of the afformentioned bad PC/internet and various bugs with the game code and game servers, though I can push through them and not quit (as proven by my 250+ deaths at levels 98 and 99 in Betrayal (though going deep delve didn't help with that at all :P)).

Notable Achievements (If any): 40/40 in Prophecy, 40/40 in Essence, 40/40 in Breach, 40/40 in Legacy, 38/40 in Harbinger (death in family so I had no will to finish, even though I easily could have), 39/40 in Bestiary (it was exam season so I didn't have time to finish), 38/40 in Betrayal (lazied out of the last 2), 39/40 in Legion (going for the 40/40). Apart from those challenges, I took it upon myself to get to Level 100 without using any cheesy tactics such as Pure Breachstones or 5-way Timeless Emblem encounters.

I'm a "hardcore casual". I play a TON, but I've never try-harded the game. I could, but I find that this current set up I have is enough to stay in the top 0.1% of the players without ruining my enjoyment of the game. Mostly always at my PC, even when AFK-ing, so I'm easy to reach at all times.
Last edited by Baltr on Jul 14, 2019, 5:17:43 PM
"
Baltr wrote:
Name: Mark (Acc name: Baltr).

Primary Character: BaltrCyclone (Legion), BaltrStart (Standard).

Levels of highest characters: 100 (First in Legacy league, when i started playing a lot more), 100 (In Betrayal, without Pure Breachstones, because that's a cheap way to get to 100), 99, tons of 96-98 characters deleted as I had no use for them.

Are you willing to join our Discord Server? Of course. baltr#4727

Previous Leagues: Rampage/Beyond, Torment/Bloodlines, Warbands/Tempest, Talisman, Perandus, Prophecy, Essence, Breach, Legacy, Harbinger, Abyss, Bestiary, Incursion (half-skipped), Delve, Betrayal, Synthesis, Legion.

Location (Gateway): EU, Frankfurt gateway mainly.

Timezone: GMT +01

Usual online time: 11AM-11PM, at least over the summer, since no university until October. Then, sporadic, depending on class schedule. Lessened activity on weekends due to family gatherings and events.

Do you stream: If I had a better internet and PC I'd gladly stream, but as it stands right now, no.

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): N/A.

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile: Started playing back in Rampage league, when my friend introduced me. Stayed pretty casual until Legacy league, when I started getting into the game due to my interest in it's complex and deep systems. Since then I've refined my knowledge of game systems and their interactions, though there's still very much to learn. I'm able to consistently push to high levels of play, bar the occasional death due to lag because of the afformentioned bad PC/internet and various bugs with the game code and game servers, though I can push through them and not quit (as proven by my 250+ deaths at levels 98 and 99 in Betrayal (though going deep delve didn't help with that at all :P)).

Notable Achievements (If any): 40/40 in Prophecy, 40/40 in Essence, 40/40 in Breach, 40/40 in Legacy, 38/40 in Harbinger (death in family so I had no will to finish, even though I easily could have), 39/40 in Bestiary (it was exam season so I didn't have time to finish), 38/40 in Betrayal (lazied out of the last 2), 39/40 in Legion (going for the 40/40). Apart from those challenges, I took it upon myself to get to Level 100 without using any cheesy tactics such as Pure Breachstones or 5-way Timeless Emblem encounters.

I'm a "hardcore casual". I play a TON, but I've never try-harded the game. I could, but I find that this current set up I have is enough to stay in the top 0.1% of the players without ruining my enjoyment of the game. Mostly always at my PC, even when AFK-ing, so I'm easy to reach at all times.

Hi Baltr,

Your application looks solid - good to see a vetaran player with a lot of experience in the bag. I'll add you to my friends list in-game and throw you an invite. Feel free to join our Discord channel as well, and make sure you've read our guild charter in the #welcome channel.

Application accepted.
༗ Velka's Ravens ༗
Good luck, Exiles
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Last edited by Caelsora on Jul 20, 2019, 8:13:50 PM
IGN: Elementasylum
"Dope Gear" https://pastebin.com/6rgxHaLp
Still a work in progress, completely self crafted.
Loads of Ingame-knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info