༗ [Velka's Ravens] Elite Mapping, Crafting and Ladder Guild ༗ Recruiting! Join our Discord ༗ 59/75 ༗

@koassount and @NataZ - we have decided to decline your application, good luck out there

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Nov 30, 2016, 7:15:26 PM
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.”

– George Orwell

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Dec 1, 2016, 8:34:58 AM
“I ripped vaaled a 50 ex amy today. FeelsBadMan.”

– Warcry

༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Name:Dwayne
Primary Character: Zanin

Levels of 3 highest characters: 83, 81, 81 (all within the last month, trying out different builds)
Number of stashtabs: 17 + The Currency tab (all premium, will buy more as needed)

Are you willing to join our Discord Server?
Yes - I have a Mic & Headset

Previous Leagues: None. I am a returning player from around 2-3 years ago. Leagues were not around. I started POE again about 2-3 weeks ago and it was too late to start Essence.

Location (Gateway): United States (Washington D.C gateway)
Timezone: UTC−05:00 (EST)
Usual online time: All the time
Online (Days per week): 7/7

Do you stream: No
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None, was searching for a guild in the guild forums

Describe your experience level in Path of Exile:
Veteran Player in the past, however, with so many changes to PoE it is virtually another game. Learning more and more everyday. Could be expedited with the help of guild members.

Notable Achievements (If any): I guess I would be considered legacy. (hehe)

Additional Info (If any): I am really looking for a guild to hit the breach league with. I have a lot of time I can devote to the game and it would be better served playing PoE with others. I have always been a solo player in PoE, but that can get monotonous. I consider myself to be a casually hardcore player - I start out casually, but end up putting a lot of time in the game and to others it would seem im hardcore.

Thank you for any consideration.
Last edited by Zanon1269 on Dec 1, 2016, 9:23:34 PM
"
Zanon1269 wrote:
Name:Dwayne
Primary Character: Zanin

Levels of 3 highest characters: 83, 81, 81 (all within the last month, trying out different builds)
Number of stashtabs: 17 + The Currency tab (all premium, will buy more as needed)

Previous Leagues: None. I am a returning player from around 2-3 years ago. Leagues were not around. I started POE again about 2-3 weeks ago and it was too late to start Essence.

Location (Gateway): United States (Washington D.C gateway)
Timezone: UTC−05:00 (EST)
Usual online time: All the time

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): None, was searching for a guild in the guild forums

Veteran Player in the past, however, with so many changes to PoE it is virtually another game. Learning more and more everyday. Could be expedited with the help of guild members.

Notable Achievements (If any): I guess I would be considered legacy. (hehe)

Additional Info (If any): I am really looking for a guild to hit the breach league with. I have a lot of time I can devote to the game and it would be better served playing PoE with others. I have always been a solo player in PoE, but that can get monotonous. I consider myself to be a casually hardcore player - I start out casually, but end up putting a lot of time in the game and to others it would seem im hardcore.

Thank you for any consideration.

Will pm you (if none of the officers have already) within the next few hours. Finishing some work atm to be able to be able focus on the league all weekend,
Cheers
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
Name:
Primary Character: Dualflametotemviru

Levels of 3 highest characters: 92,91,91
Number of stashtabs: 65

Previous Leagues: Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Darkshrine, Warbands & Torment, Torment & Bloodlines, Rampage & Beyond, Ambush & Invasion, Domination & Nemisis, Anarchy & Onslaught.

Location (Gateway): i am cool with any
Timezone: CET+5.30
Usual online time: ---

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Warcry

Experienced player

Notable Achievements (If any): ___

Additional Info (If any): I am a doctor, oncologist... if it means anything... lol
"
honhub wrote:
Name:
Primary Character: Dualflametotemviru

Levels of 3 highest characters: 92,91,91
Number of stashtabs: 65

Previous Leagues: Essence, Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Darkshrine, Warbands & Torment, Torment & Bloodlines, Rampage & Beyond, Ambush & Invasion, Domination & Nemisis, Anarchy & Onslaught.

Location (Gateway): i am cool with any
Timezone: CET+5.30
Usual online time: ---

Name of Referral (Officer or Member): Warcry

Experienced player

Notable Achievements (If any): ___

Additional Info (If any): I am a doctor, oncologist... if it means anything... lol

Application Accepted
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
Name: Bud
Primary Character: _SHOTING_SHlT_

Levels of 3 highest characters: 88,88,
Number of stashtabs: 15

Previous Leagues: Prophecy, Perandus, Talisman, Darkshrine, Rampage & Beyond, Ambush & Invasion,

Location (Gateway): US/TX
Timezone: CET+1
Usual online time/moring/tonight

Do you stream: no/us to
Name of Referral (Officer or Member): wheeshnaw

Veteran Player

Notable Achievements (If any): dont have any i play solo

Additional Info (If any):iam not a kid but i have a kid the age of sum of the kids that play on here
Last edited by litebud on Dec 3, 2016, 12:56:00 AM
First Uber and lvl 85 in guild. First 48 hours hype.

– Warcry

༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
The ice Breach dude is broken.

– Warcry

༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info