[2.5] Life based Scourge Blade Flurry, the Shaper/Guardians

Yea dmg is ok you melt pretty much everything, but you are on shot to a lot of stuff out there... that s what i hate ... :) and range mobs in groups are scary

Shape Mud geyser boss ... is one shot if it hits
Last edited by ScorpG on Dec 23, 2016, 10:08:19 AM
Nice looking build, thank you for it! I'm currently gearing up for the chaos version but I only have a 5L belly. What gems should I prioritize for a 5L chaos version?
This is a very nice build, and is laid out very well. my only question is why use the Doedre's Damning on the chaos version. I only see you using Temp chains. Is this just because you have a corrupted one with the chaos damage? I could very well be missing something here.
I think its for Witchfire Brew flask.

I have atm Bino assasin BF and heres my gear:

Spoiler

Its fun to play but sometimes Im experiencing oneshoots and damage seems not that great. Do you think scourge version is better? Safer? Stronger? Pasive tree look similar so its not a problem to respec, gear also very similar except weapons. Do you think its worth switching?
"
Asag wrote:
I think its for Witchfire Brew flask.

I have atm Bino assasin BF and heres my gear:

Spoiler

Its fun to play but sometimes Im experiencing oneshoots and damage seems not that great. Do you think scourge version is better? Safer? Stronger? Pasive tree look similar so its not a problem to respec, gear also very similar except weapons. Do you think its worth switching?

You are absolutely correct my friend. I totally overlooked the curse from the flask. Thank you very much for pointing that out.
Hey,dude!Is this build still good on 2.6?
Hey, just wondering if you will be updating this for 2.6? thanks
"
RegisGodfroy wrote:
Hey,dude!Is this build still good on 2.6?

Basically playing it right now. It's as good as a life based build can be. I wish GGG would address this. Life based builds are nothing more than a stepping stone.A few rungs under ES. It's glaring.
You're gonna die where a ES version is unstopable. It's stupid. A huge, glaring balance issue. I do "OK" for currency but I'm not a flipper and as such I can pretty much forget about going ES version.

Honestly not even sure why I rolled life based. Total waste of time unless you like dying all the time.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 23, 2017, 3:26:52 AM
Nice build and interesting gameplay , i've watched you video . I'm about to get started but before that i need few question and need your advice ( what lvl to blade flurry or what level to start mapping ) . I've bought the claw x2 , 6 recommended jewel , witchfire brew , atziri flask and lion roar . I only have 5ex left , thought about grabbing sins rebirth flask (7ex atm), but then I worry about linking things ( 1 years play I never 6L anything so far ) so i don't know want to buy 6L belly (4-5 ex) or flask . I probably want go ci but scared that i'd failed , so i choose to play life based which is basic and budget . Please respond and give opinion either I should go or not . I don't mind if i couldnt kill shaper , Clear speed , tanky and t16 viable is what i'm looking for ^_^
19 hours passed and my character now lvl 68 with toxic delivery and I admit it was my fastest boss killer , 3 death so far (die while leveling under lvl 25) . I have few question , is it okay if i use hinekora sight for +1000 accuracy so i dont have to ignore rare glove with AS and double resist ? I have two tone boots with big resist and 75 life but dont have move speed .. i guess i'll be just fine right since i dont walk , i dashing . Hope for your reply so i can look another option , buying glove with accuracy i.e . p.s ; 3 blue on belly freaking pain in the ass

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info