Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.5] Life based Scourge Blade Flurry, the Shaper/Guardians

"
MAD_DAN wrote:
Level 84 means I was missing 2 jewels and a couple of life nodes. Since I dodged everything and wasn't getting oneshot at that life those nodes shouldn't matter.

The tree is changed because I used the full respec option to try another version of BF with shavs after I did shaper on your version. It had the tree exactly the same.

So what you mean is just by having extra accuracy (i was at 84% i think), 3 jewels, and the flasks it would mean the difference between facerolling shaper and geting exterminated by him?

This is very important to specify as for most players these differences are ignorable and most would think just getting the uniques and max res and the exact tree would mean they will also be able to kill shaper, which is highly wrong.

If minmaxing makes or breaks this build then it's not a very good one to advertise for shaper.

You still can't admit. I successfully farmed the Shaper a several times with chaos version. Your gear and char weren't ready for the Shaper and even for the guardians. You didn't follow the build not even to close and failed it and still complaining about it. I intended to make this build for casual users so that they finally can do the end-game contents with affordable price, not to advertise. You still have no idea how important it is to reach level 90 and have accuracy gears, 3 jewels and others. I don't care if you don't like the build or not, i actually farmed the Shaper with this build. Deathless ~ 3 deaths easily.

Plus, accuracy matters a lot for crit builds. You will be sitting at 82% accuracy at level 90. And the Shaper will have more evasion than you might expect; meaning you can't hit him reliably. This build uses crit and poison and they are main damage sources. Both require reliablity to deal high damage, so having high accuracy is a must. Just by increasing your accuracu rating from 82 to 88~90, you get noticeable damage. Google it if you don't understand how important it is to have high accuracy for such build.

It's like trying Uber lab at level 75 without preparation.
Last edited by WarmKitty on Dec 16, 2016, 2:16:31 AM
You don't understand what I am saying.
I followed your exact build. Exactly.
My current tree is not that because I changed it after finally killing the shaper, barely.

I had your EXACT tree, at level 84. I was missing 2 jewel nodes (4 points) and 2 life nodes (2 points), so I could be lvl 90.

This means that I was sitting at 5k hp instead of 5.5k, and missing two jewels.
I had capped resist, life on all gears, and all the uniques required.

I have nothing against you or your build. The only thing I feel that it needs mentioning is that, it is NOT a build for casual players.

Casual players will NOT succeed just reading your first post, because
Following 98% of the build is NOT shaper viable AT ALL. Not barely ,or merely. At ALL.

You absolutely need to min max everything and get BIG accuracy AND life AND resist on all rares to even come close to what you have.

I haven't failed the build at all, my build was exactly yours, except:

* 2 jewels missing
* 2 hp nodes missing
* less flat accuracy on gear than you.

These things, although they seem trivial and ignorable for most casual players, actually make or break this build COMPLETELY.

Casual players spending 8 ex on belly and 4 ex on claws and 3-4 ex on resist and life gears will NEVER be able to kill shaper even when investing quite a lot.

The only thing I am saying is that if you actually want this to be a help to casuals to finally kill the shaper (which is broken imo but that's another story) then this is a very very important thing to specify:

Unless you have those seemingly ignorable things, your build will fail.

For your information, I removed 7 life nodes and specced everything into extra damage and accuracy (deviated from your build by taking extra nodes to compensate for the mentioned lack in gear), and that's how I was finally able to kill the shaper, barely, on the last portal, and by putting culling strike in the links.
Life is not needed as he did not hit me once, I just needed to kill him fast enough to avoid the screen fill with vortexes.

Again, I don't have anything against you , I am not trying to dismantle your build, I am just saying that you will end up luring casual players into spending 10+ ex and failing miserably instead of your desired effect (which is to help them do the content.)
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Hi WarmKitty, I'm looking for Dual Claw Blade flurry life base build not just for a single boss like shaper/guardian could this Chaos/Phsyical build (<-- or which) that you have be useful for other tiers too or for clearing global maps? Some people say that Blade flurry Dual Claw Life base build is really bad to use for any mobs/bosses except if its CI/ES build with Scourage claw. Thanks in advance for the reply~
I can answer this one as even though OP doesn't understand I have followed his build extremely close.

This build EXTERMINATES content (i used chaos version).
Without minmaxing i did every map up to t15 literally melting every boss in seconds.

The 4 bosses before the shaper died under 2 seconds.

Only problem is if you want to do the shaper, you really, really ,mandatory have to minmax everything otherwise you will get destroyed.
IGN: SCHVAITZERIZER
Last edited by MAD_DAN on Dec 16, 2016, 1:31:17 PM
Hey nice guide, i will try the build i have the 2 claws the belly and the voidheart, i really dont like CI build so i will try this life version. My objective is do shaper with this. Can u post a more detalied gem setup for the phys.damage version? Your gear section are missing a lot of gems. And how you generate power charge? with unstable infusion?TY ^^
Last edited by claydbp on Dec 20, 2016, 1:02:13 AM
When you say "4.5K dps(not hideout dps)" you mean in maps ? with all bufs up or what ?
"
kaizorez wrote:
Hi WarmKitty, I'm looking for Dual Claw Blade flurry life base build not just for a single boss like shaper/guardian could this Chaos/Phsyical build (<-- or which) that you have be useful for other tiers too or for clearing global maps? Some people say that Blade flurry Dual Claw Life base build is really bad to use for any mobs/bosses except if its CI/ES build with Scourage claw. Thanks in advance for the reply~

Phys. Dmg version will be better overall(i ran a ton of shaper, guardians and other hard red maps with phs version), but chaos version will do better in the shaper fight.
Last edited by WarmKitty on Dec 22, 2016, 2:44:21 PM
"
MAD_DAN wrote:
I can answer this one as even though OP doesn't understand I have followed his build extremely close.

This build EXTERMINATES content (i used chaos version).
Without minmaxing i did every map up to t15 literally melting every boss in seconds.

The 4 bosses before the shaper died under 2 seconds.

Only problem is if you want to do the shaper, you really, really ,mandatory have to minmax everything otherwise you will get destroyed.

I had no idea i actually had to minmax everything to kill the shaper comfortably, because i leveled yp till 90 to find guardian maps and the fragments. Accuracy gears were not that expensive(all were under 15c) so i thought everyone can do the same things maybe it was my mistake.
"
claydbp wrote:
Hey nice guide, i will try the build i have the 2 claws the belly and the voidheart, i really dont like CI build so i will try this life version. My objective is do shaper with this. Can u post a more detalied gem setup for the phys.damage version? Your gear section are missing a lot of gems. And how you generate power charge? with unstable infusion?TY ^^

I think 4 power charges is enought for unstable infusion to sustain them. And even without full power charges, it will be enougb. About the gems, there is a phys.ver gem section in the guide i think. Currently busy(sry), so i will fix it when i can.
"
ScorpG wrote:
When you say "4.5K dps(not hideout dps)" you mean in maps ? with all bufs up or what ?

without buffs and only when you have hit enemies recently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info