Builds by Varcarian

Might be missing the obvious,but why melee damage on full for warchief totem build? Thank you.
"
Ambutaco wrote:
Might be missing the obvious,but why melee damage on full for warchief totem build? Thank you.

mb because its provide tonst of damage? What is surprised you? Find another gem that will provide 49(59 at q20) MORE damage.
"
"
Ambutaco wrote:

mb because its provide tonst of damage? What is surprised you? Find another gem that will provide 49(59 at q20) MORE damage.

What he said, but also, because if you're like me and never played this build before, you don't realize this up front, you'll wind up being at full health 90% of the time, even if you go blood magic to cast totems. No auras (with BM) though.
Last edited by Tindraa on Mar 30, 2017, 12:03:54 PM
why totem bloodmagic?

Dont you lose alot of dmg from hatred and herald of ash?
read the wiki learn game mechanic before posting stupid shit....or u just a fat boring troll
Thank you very much!
I have much fun with the build.
And earn at least 30EX in Taiwan Server.
Have you tried the Scrourge claws in stead of the obliteration wands for the Salyer BV? Theoretically it should be a nice boost for singletarget and also you could use Fortify+WhirlingBlades for extra tankiness.
Has someone tested the BV Slayer already in the Beta with the changes to poison?
I wasn't sure, how it would perform, but after thinking about it, this build should be one of the best poison builds there really is.
Since we scale a lot of base damage with BV and extra chaos, we should poison for a good amount compared to all other physical builds, who just slap poison on their links.

But in general, DoT are hit pretty hard in the Beta as I reckon, I get on my AW Berserker only about 200 poison dps while added fire gives multiples of it.

Edit: Okay, with now the new DoT support gems out, I think you can spin this build into two directions, dot focused or hit focused. But I cannot know for sure, I don't have the currency or time to test this right now, but after the wipe when 3rd lab is implemented, maybe I get back to it.
Other interesting thing I will test is a AW Berserker phys only Berserker, since they added the brutality gem.

Edit2: Some buffs for Ming's Heart, it now can have only -5% to maximum Life, so another reason go to double Ming's

final Edit: So I did the calcs and tested it on beta servers: The BV Slayer is dead, at least with the same setup shown here. Poison does scale with extra chaos damage, but it is negligeble compared to the scaling we have in 2.6
DPS is only 25% at max stacks, even with double ming's and only about 6k Life and GGG gear.
Im not a pro by any means, It could be that I totally misjudge the situation, but in my eyes builds like this, which focused on a big first hit in the first place and then double dip the poison are, as GGG had planned, nerfed to the ground.
Last edited by The_Black_Blade on Jun 21, 2017, 1:50:19 PM
I am trying to level up a duelist to make the blade vortex build. I might be missing it but I cannot seem to find what is recommended for the jewels?
hi mate! ty for the guides, you think you will keep them up to date for the 3.0 relase?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info