x64 version always starts in windowed mode

Yep - still the same here - very annoying. It seems to work fine for the first load after a patch than back to windowed on startup after that.
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH BLAH

My RNG has a 0.0 multiplier
I have the same issue started with 3.0. I cant use borderless windowed mode because I have 3 monitors and I dont have the horsepower to run all three at this time. I found a work around that works for me and that is to Alt+Tab to desktop and then close the game from the icon in the taskbar instead of quitting from the game menu. When I start the game its in fullscreen. I hope this helps some of you guys. Good Luck!!!!
Last edited by MrKnowitall on Jan 1, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
Still having this issue. I got so frustrated I emailed support directly, provided logs, and they still said they're unable to reproduce. :(

Has anyone who previously experienced this stopped experiencing it? I've been updating my drivers and hoping a combination of that plus PoE updates would magically fix it, but no luck.
also have this issue that started at 3.0 for me as well. i also can't minimize while in fullscreen mode, poe crashes every time i try. but i can minimize just fine in windowed-fullscreen mode.

i feel like these issues are probably related, because when i play in fullscreen mode and quit, the next time i load poe my video settings revert to the same windowed mode settings. when i exit the game in fullscreen-windowed mode, my video settings are saved like they should be. i really hope you guys fix this soon. the camera is more zoomed in in windowed-fullscreen mode than actual fullscreen mode, its really annoying.
Same issue here, been like this for a while now, surely there is a command line argument that would fix this? :s
Launch option "--require-launcher" starts my game in fullscreen on the x64 standalone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info