x64 version always starts in windowed mode

I have a problem with x64 poe version. It always launches in 1920x1080 windowed mode, even if i set it to fullscreen or windowed fullscreen. This problem doesnt exist with regular poe version. Any ideas how to fix it?
IGN: Kebehsenuf
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2018, 7:39:39 AM
Henry said they know about this, and are working on fixing it. I have the same issue but it's no big game breaker, just a nuisance.
Please try again, today's patch may have fixed this for you. Let us know if it didn't, or if it made things worse!
Good one, thanks Henry, at least it stays in windowed full-screen now, not game to try just plain old full-screen just yet.
Its working correctly now after the patch.
IGN: Kebehsenuf
Hm, I still have this problem, always window mod when I launch game
same for me
I'm having the same issue. Everything worked fine after the original dx11 beta download. Playing on steam.

In addition, when I change the option, it won't save it nor update it, so it doesn't matter what I set it to, it always stays in windowed mode and then crashes in a few minutes or if I try to minimize the game.
Same for me, after restart it starts in windows mode.

I change to full screen, save and exit. Restart game and it back to windows mode.

Same for me also.
I change to full screen, save and exit. Restart game and it back to windows mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info