[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

hi nice guide i follw it so far and i find that the leeech from warlord wasnt really enought to out leech some bosses do you think it will be a good idea to change faster attack to life leech ?
"
y562565 wrote:
hi nice guide i follw it so far and i find that the leeech from warlord wasnt really enought to out leech some bosses do you think it will be a good idea to change faster attack to life leech ?

You get leech from the tree and the claws, you should not be using warlord's mark.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
What could I improve ? Here's my gear and skill three:

Spoiler

Skill three: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQEJB5kOSA-rEJIRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0V_Ra_GyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_LggyMjW5Ow09X0T7RfRHBklRSxxLrkwtTI5Ms1AwUilSU1S9VeBWY1haWfBcQFxrXfJfamNDZAlkr2qMa9tsC20ZbTdtbG9XcFJwu3X9f8aCU4RIhG-EooTFhq6KOIwLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtaEvotmnK6yYsNi0xbVIuNm5fLxvvorBoMHFwzrDbcgUz-nQH9DQ1bnWB9lb2Ybb591I4tXpAutj7BjssO1B7-vw1fLh9W_31_1g

Great build, i can kill Shaper, but i dont reach 110 avg dmg, make a comparison with ur video i took more time to kill him, other bosses is not a problem. I tested my avg dmg with : Warchief, Hatred ( no herald of ash because not enough mana ) ice golem, blood rage, all linked flasks and Increased AOE i reach 47k avg dmg, with Conc Effect. maybe reach arround 70k ? Help me what im improve, nice build and great job. i have 5.7k ES and have 91% accuracy, in the ammy i can craft 5-20% maximum Ex, i thinking about of that.
"
y562565 wrote:

You're leech will be fine once you scale your phys dmg enough. Just have patience with it until then. You won't need any more leech than what is on the tree eventually.
Last edited by AHAB_10 on Jan 7, 2017, 3:35:06 AM
"
renroval wrote:
This build boasts higher DPS than the HOWA BF builds right? Faster clear, tankier and more damage?

The DPS is better in my experience. I don't know about tankiness though--HoWA's extremely high int gives it WAY more ES. Unless by tanky, you mean kills most bosses before they can move once your gear is gg.

I ran through a T11 with my buddy who was playing HoWA earlier and was only just ahead of him, but he was also lagging badly, so clear speed is probably the same except for maybe bosses--this should take most bosses down faster. With HoWA you get to keep distance between you and the uber though which can be nice--you really have to have a ton of phys dps with this build in order to leech enough to tank high-tier bosses.
"
TheRoc_Pile wrote:
"
This build SUCKS ASS without skyforth. Highly recommend people to not try this build for endgame in breach if you do not have the neccesary funds already(40-50~ex). You will be extremely gimped if you dont have skyforth because you have to waste a slot in your 6 link for pcoc, have to get valyrium/chayula unless you want to get stunned for days and your squishy af because of abyssus (your damage is halved if you switch to es helmet). Should just use the HoWA version if you want a more safer, cheaper and just as good bladeflurry build.

I disagree. It doesnt SUCK ASS without skyforth, I do not have anywhere close to the fundage for that item. I have dropped MAYBE 10ex into my gear, and I was able to down shaper on my second attempt ever (first time on this character) yesterday. Get a kiaras, it will help with stuns if you dont have SF. I also dont even run pcoc in my BF link, I run it with orb of storms as per OP's recommendation. I am easily capped on charges in any fight, and if im not a .3 second cast to put one down is not a huge deal at all.

+1

There are multiple ways to do this without skyforth. Obviously, you miss a lot because you have to sacrifice things to get the stun immunity and the other things, but you can make it work.

Otherwise, just get to grinding the highest tier maps you can, price your items, and have patience. You can defintiely make the money for the boots if you have the tiem to put in. Kiara's is a GREAT option though. If you have a freeze flask, just replace it with Kiara--problem solved.
Did anyone try this build with Rive Terror Claw and not using minions?
"
ientzy wrote:
Did anyone try this build with Rive Terror Claw and not using minions?

We don't really use minions. The wolves that you see are not even calculated into any of the damage, they are irrelevant. Rive claws are good until you can get scourge claws.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
"
TheRoc_Pile wrote:
"
This build SUCKS ASS without skyforth. Highly recommend people to not try this build for endgame in breach if you do not have the neccesary funds already(40-50~ex). You will be extremely gimped if you dont have skyforth because you have to waste a slot in your 6 link for pcoc, have to get valyrium/chayula unless you want to get stunned for days and your squishy af because of abyssus (your damage is halved if you switch to es helmet). Should just use the HoWA version if you want a more safer, cheaper and just as good bladeflurry build.

I disagree. It doesnt SUCK ASS without skyforth, I do not have anywhere close to the fundage for that item. I have dropped MAYBE 10ex into my gear, and I was able to down shaper on my second attempt ever (first time on this character) yesterday. Get a kiaras, it will help with stuns if you dont have SF. I also dont even run pcoc in my BF link, I run it with orb of storms as per OP's recommendation. I am easily capped on charges in any fight, and if im not a .3 second cast to put one down is not a huge deal at all.

+1

There are multiple ways to do this without skyforth. Obviously, you miss a lot because you have to sacrifice things to get the stun immunity and the other things, but you can make it work.

Otherwise, just get to grinding the highest tier maps you can, price your items, and have patience. You can defintiely make the money for the boots if you have the tiem to put in. Kiara's is a GREAT option though. If you have a freeze flask, just replace it with Kiara--problem solved.

Why do people use Skyforth and Orb of storms?
Isnt the PC gaining form Assassin enough?
Once your crit change is reasonably high, you don't build power charges as fast without them during boss fights. There are other nice QoL features on skyforth though beyond the power charge generation. Think about it in terms of all the slots/passive points you lose if you try to not use them while getting the same benefits elsewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info