[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Natchorx wrote:
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
"
Natchorx wrote:
Went from bino/dagger iwth shield to this build and i'm having a blast. This build melting everything up to tier 15 with no problem so far. The problem I got at the moment is that im sitting at 66% crit chance with 6 power charge. This is my gear atm. I know I don't have a diamond ring but I dont think that 30% will get me to 95% crit...
Spoiler

thanks in advance for the help and the build!

You might be missing crit in your tree, but your characters aren't public so idk.

I made my character public now but I don't think i had a problem in the tree I followed his except for the jewel slot in the top next to Ci since i'm only lv 91 atm.
I just realized that he was using inc. crit chance in his 6link and not inc. crit multi but it popped another question why is he switching inc. melee dmg with crit multi in his shav's and not on CI?

Can't speak for him but I think that was an earlier build before the CI version. Yeah, crit chance should get you there or close to it. If not, maybe get a diamond ring to replace your two-stone.
"
Hey, just wanted to stop in and say that I used this build and was probably top 5 fastest 40/40s (I was 40/40 3 days before xmas). This build annihilated all the content, rarely died (unless I did something really dumb, facetanked shaper, Uber couldn't even cast a skill because she transitioned too fast, etc.

I did make a small change to your skill tree, however. I switched the Dark Arts wheel for Throatseeker for the extra crit multi. I was already at something like 8 APS and felt that crit multi is just too much dmg to pass on given how this build functions.

Otherwise, great build OP and I would definitely play it again!

P.S. Just as a means of showing how fast this build farmed, I farmed around 100 ex in the time it took me to 40/40. This doesn't even count the 30+ex I then made off of crafting. Rushing shaper/uber with this build is insane currency.

How much ES did you have at the end? I'm currently around 75 and sitting on 6.5k ES and a lot of things take a huge chunk out of my life. I've died a few times in breaches now because the leech wasn't enough to sustain through a ton of consecutive hits that each do like 50-75% of my life.

The build feels super glass cannon to me after playing another CI character that had almost 13k ES with the same gear. The helmet and shield are the 2 biggest sources of ES after the chest piece. Not sure how this build is going to tank guardians and shaper later.
Just some reference numbers for folks that feel like they are struggling with dps compared to the front page tooltip:

I am also not achieving those numbers, but I don't have any dps problems either. As I stated earlier in the thread, I made some modifications to the tree based on my level and the way the build felt to me personally. My current tree feels immensely better for my play style/skill level.

Based on this calculator: https://baaa.github.io/BladeFlurryDpsCalculator/, my full stack is doing a little under 3 million damage without poison/bleed compared to the OPs 3.4 million. However, because of my attack speed I'm also getting to 6 stacks a bit more often in a sustained facetank.

Here are my stats with conc effect, all flasks up, 6 power charges, blood rage (3 frenzies), and ice golem (current gear on my character "FrankyBadfinger"):

Here is the exact same thing but with a warchief out:

No vaal haste for those wondering about the aps :) but definitely take a look at my jewels (there are a couple of affixes on my jewels I would like to change but it is getting expensive now . . .) as well as the fact that I swapped several dps nodes for aps nodes.

So, this works for me and is capable of of all content in the game (though I lose a few portals with regularity in guardian fights).

The main reason I re-allocated my passives was because I cannot reach unnatural calm and the damage nodes up there at lvl 92. Instead, I opted for the claw nodes by vaal pact and grabbed the attack speed and another jewel socket by scion. This seems like a good option for those who are not of sufficient level to get there and don't want to waste points in the interim or perhaps as an alternative to the original tree entirely as you can grab the ES nodes north of scion instead of unnatural calm. Again, this works best for me personally. It is nice that I can fire off a 2-stack just by clicking my mouse like normal--it is very difficult to do less than 2-3 stacks in a normal situation based on my aps which also ramps my damage in typical situations considerably.

Just posting this since so many have expressed struggles with the dps in the original post for the build. To re-iterate, this is my dps and it is definitely sufficient for all content--first uber atziri kill yesterday, 30 guardians in a day, and pretty much cakewalk in shaper's realm. Almost completely afk in anything less than those.

Hope this helps some folks.
Last edited by AHAB_10 on Jan 8, 2017, 1:31:20 AM
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get 100% crit, with 6 power charges I can only hit 69%
"
youngfliip wrote:
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get 100% crit, with 6 power charges I can only hit 69%

Can't see your gear. Do you have inc crit strikes in your BF link setup?
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
"
youngfliip wrote:

Is my profile private? and yes I am using inc crit strikes

Edit: Just made it possible to see my character
Last edited by youngfliip on Jan 8, 2017, 1:41:53 AM
"
youngfliip wrote:
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
"
youngfliip wrote:

Is my profile private? and yes I am using inc crit strikes

Edit: Just made it possible to see my character

I honestly don't see it. You have basically the exact same crit as me. It's like your inc crit isn't working which doesn't sound right. Are you sure you're looking at your BF tooltip and not your auto-attack maybe? That's really all I can think of.
Last edited by AHAB_10 on Jan 8, 2017, 1:53:47 AM
damn, you're right was looking at whirling blades silly me... another thing is, if I respec out of ES nodes and get dual strike nodes and go double scourge will it be enough ES to survive end game content?
Last edited by youngfliip on Jan 8, 2017, 1:59:17 AM
"
youngfliip wrote:
damn, you're right was looking at whirling blades silly me... another thing is, if I respec out of ES nodes and get dual strike nodes and go double scourge will it be enough ES to survive end game content?

See my post above--that is with dual scourge. It's squishy AF against bosses but it will destroy them so long as you aren't dead. Basically, I have just had to get comfortable with dying. If you have very high skill though I'd imagine you could die far less than me.
"
Astrohawke wrote:
"
Hey, just wanted to stop in and say that I used this build and was probably top 5 fastest 40/40s (I was 40/40 3 days before xmas). This build annihilated all the content, rarely died (unless I did something really dumb, facetanked shaper, Uber couldn't even cast a skill because she transitioned too fast, etc.

I did make a small change to your skill tree, however. I switched the Dark Arts wheel for Throatseeker for the extra crit multi. I was already at something like 8 APS and felt that crit multi is just too much dmg to pass on given how this build functions.

Otherwise, great build OP and I would definitely play it again!

P.S. Just as a means of showing how fast this build farmed, I farmed around 100 ex in the time it took me to 40/40. This doesn't even count the 30+ex I then made off of crafting. Rushing shaper/uber with this build is insane currency.

How much ES did you have at the end? I'm currently around 75 and sitting on 6.5k ES and a lot of things take a huge chunk out of my life. I've died a few times in breaches now because the leech wasn't enough to sustain through a ton of consecutive hits that each do like 50-75% of my life.

The build feels super glass cannon to me after playing another CI character that had almost 13k ES with the same gear. The helmet and shield are the 2 biggest sources of ES after the chest piece. Not sure how this build is going to tank guardians and shaper later.

I had 8500 ES with abyssus on and honestly, I felt the same tankiness between that and 10k ES with an ES helm. As long as you aren't sitting in shaper slams things die so fast they can't even hit you. Being smart with your flask usage as an ES build of this playstyle is about being proactive with your flasks, not reactive (like with life builds). Knowing what you are fighting and whether something will get an attack off and responding properly is an important factor. I didn't even have a freeze immune flask and I was running ele weakness triple ele dmg maps because I knew what I was fighting with. Feel free to check out my character page for specific gear
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info