[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Hey Unchained,

Deathblowpro here again, I just wanted to see if you had any suggestions to improve a CI variation of your build guild I am using. I dropped Blasphemy+Vulnerability and picked up a Witchfire Brew in order to facilitate the running of the build as CI. Im currently sitting at 10,060 ES with 48,000+ tooltip (using conc effect in place of inc Aoe + with flask, charges and vaal haste up).

My Gear:

Spoiler

Your critique is much appreciated. Cheers!
Last edited by iSo1iD on Nov 25, 2016, 10:03:52 AM
Hey i was just thinking that maybe if you change Increased Critical Damage and Increased Critical Strikes for Added Chaos Damage and Void Manipulation you could maybe get more damage right? Ofc you would need a 4 off colour Shavs but i don't think that is too hard to get.
Nice :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
iSo1iD wrote:
Hey Unchained,

Deathblowpro here again, I just wanted to see if you had any suggestions to improve a CI variation of your build guild I am using. I dropped Blasphemy+Vulnerability and picked up a Witchfire Brew in order to facilitate the running of the build as CI. Im currently sitting at 10,060 ES with 48,000+ tooltip (using conc effect in place of inc Aoe + with flask, charges and vaal haste up).

My Gear:

Spoiler

Your critique is much appreciated. Cheers!

Looks good so far. I'll be posting the CI version soon, probably during the stream later tonight.

"
NitroSat wrote:
Hey i was just thinking that maybe if you change Increased Critical Damage and Increased Critical Strikes for Added Chaos Damage and Void Manipulation you could maybe get more damage right? Ofc you would need a 4 off colour Shavs but i don't think that is too hard to get.

No, it would not be a good idea to use added chaos damage (+ void manipulation). At least not with the current tree setup. I've got a better setup now with CI, I'll be posting that shortly (more DPS).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 25, 2016, 8:01:23 PM
"

Looks good so far. I'll be posting the CI version soon, probably during the stream later tonight.

I'll look forward to the stream then :)
Even thought it's a bit questionable to start this build first in the next League, what would be the suggested Claws instead of 'The Scourge' till they happen?

I understand what to replace for a chest and boots along with general ideas for everything but the claws. Essentia Sanguis?
Last edited by CyberKun on Nov 25, 2016, 8:59:45 PM
1) CI + Melee Damage on Full Life Support.

2) Why Herald of Ash? It gives 15% of total Physical damage!
But Herald of Lightning gives BASE damage which scales with gems, but more important that it gives SHOCK effect under crits.

3) Also with such OP damage you actually don't need curse (only against Bosses), so i would suggest to use Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask. That way you drop 35% mana reserve (especially for CI). Or you Can use Curse on Hit with Golem:
Golem + Minion Life + Curse on Hit + Curse.

"
CyberKun wrote:
Even thought it's a bit questionable to start this build first in the next League, what would be the suggested Claws instead of 'The Scourge' till they happen?

I understand what to replace for a chest and boots along with general ideas for everything but the claws. Essentia Sanguis?

I would use claws that provide the highest physical damage that are available to you at any given point. You could use Essentia Sanguis or maybe even rare claws that provide more damage. However, eventually I would switch over to the Scourge claws when able to.

"
I like the concept of the build. Is it somehow possible to make it work with Cyclone or Flicker instead of Blade Flurry?

It's possible, however, it would require a rework of the tree and gear to optimize for Cyclone/Flicker. At the end of the day, Blade Flurry out damages cyclone/flicker by a long shot.

"
CBEToffOP wrote:
1) CI + Melee Damage on Full Life Support.

2) Why Herald of Ash? It gives 15% of total Physical damage!
But Herald of Lightning gives BASE damage which scales with gems, but more important that it gives SHOCK effect under crits.

3) Also with such OP damage you actually don't need curse (only against Bosses), so i would suggest to use Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask. That way you drop 35% mana reserve (especially for CI). Or you Can use Curse on Hit with Golem:
Golem + Minion Life + Curse on Hit + Curse.

1. We are already going CI (and LL depending on your preference) with the optimal setup. The guide is pending an update, it will be up shortly.

2. Herald of Ash is better. Here is why:
-Base damage increase of Herald of Ash gives us a higher base damage than Herald of Thunder.
-Free ignite on crits regardless of damage, also AOE ignites nearby mobs (great for mapping).
-Even if you Critical strike enemies with Herald of Thunder (gives 100% chance to shock), the duration will not apply due to the 300 ms rule. Your Lightning damage will have to do AT LEAST 5% of the enemies maximum HP in damage (per hit) for shock to apply. This means that if you do any damage less than 5% per lightning hit, then no shock will be applied.

Let's take one of the Guardians as an example, Minotaur, who has 2,832,863 max base HP. This means, in order for your critical Lightning hit to "shock" and have it last at least 300ms you would have to do at least 141,643.15 lightning damage and then the shock will last for "300ms" (60ms per 1% of max hp damage dealt). This "lightning" damage is not possible with this build. More serious bosses, like Shaper, are immune to shock. Thus, shock via herald of thunder is useless.

3. Technically, a curse that's supported by blasphemy will provide more damage/radius when compared to Witchfire Brew flask. However, I do agree that Witchfire Brew flask is too good to pass up.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 26, 2016, 7:58:36 PM
Really love your build after seeing it on stream today! I was wondering if it's better to use daggers then respec into claws when you don't have The Scourge yet or is it still better to use claws.

I'm planning to use this build as a league starter if blade flurry isn't nerfed to the ground. Do you think that's a good idea?
"
wafflah wrote:
Really love your build after seeing it on stream today! I was wondering if it's better to use daggers then respec into claws when you don't have The Scourge yet or is it still better to use claws.

I'm planning to use this build as a league starter if blade flurry isn't nerfed to the ground. Do you think that's a good idea?

Yes, you can do that. Stick with daggers until you can afford Scourge. I can tell you that they are very powerful (CI version recommended).

For everyone else, I've updated the guide with the CI version (tree + gear). Fastest Shaper kill video coming soon (in about 30 mins).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 26, 2016, 8:04:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info