[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
kira1414 wrote:
@OP What is your thoughts on using this

in your build? ES will take a hit but more damage and you can go dual curse (e.g. warlord's mark) with +1 curse amulet / ring.

You will also be immune to shock since with warlord's mark you will always have max endurance charges during mapping.

And this amulet

Personally I wouldn't use those gloves. The amulet is also something I wouldn't use. However, you can get rare amulets that have minion damage as an implicit and also include other useful stats (i.e. %ES, flat ES, crit chance, crit multi...etc).

"
Rockdogz wrote:
Hello there sir, so I was wondering would these claws compete against Scourges?

They are pretty nice. However, I would still recommend scourge claws as they will provide more overall damage.

I've updated the guide and made some minor improvements (also new video is up).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 23, 2016, 12:26:55 PM
Do you think an Inquisitor version of this build would be good? I know that for this build specifically Assassin is better. Was just wondering if an inquisitor with a similar Tree would make at least half of the dps assassin can achieve. Thanks, love your guides.
"
NitroSat wrote:
Do you think an Inquisitor version of this build would be good? I know that for this build specifically Assassin is better. Was just wondering if an inquisitor with a similar Tree would make at least half of the dps assassin can achieve. Thanks, love your guides.

Inquisitor with enough critical chance, yes. However, you would need to rework the tree and gear and go with an elemental based Blade Flurry.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 23, 2016, 12:46:50 PM
"
Ziiyo wrote:
^^

Holy crap that amulet though. It would be a nice % damage increase. The problem though is that there is a % life roll and we are CI. You are also loosing crit and resists on a build that will struggle with resists just due to the gear setup, thus you need to get resists in jewels.

It doesn't matter if you are CI. You would be taking only a +10% increased damage anyways. Because of how The Scourge works, it's the only roll you'd be taking benefit from:

"
Increases and reductions to Minion Damage also affects you

Since it says nothing about movement speed or life, those stats from the amulet would be simply ignored. So I'm pretty sure a rare amulet with crit chance and crit multi would give you way more DPS than that Sidhebreath.
Timezone: GMT (+2:00) RST
"When you are in a map, find a Zana, go inside her mission and then you have to complete a mission for another Master and you feel like Leo DiCaprio on Inception"
Last edited by MiguelKP on Nov 23, 2016, 12:48:49 PM
"
"
NitroSat wrote:

Inquisitor with enough critical chance, yes. However, you would need to rework the tree and gear and go with an elemental based Blade Flurry.

So i should use another weapon? Or the Scourge would still be fine? Because all of my last characters were Assassins so i wanted to try something different. Thanks for the answer.

Btw, i'm already doing an elemental based Blade Flurry with inquisitor, just wanted to know if i could make my Tree a little bit similar to this version to get better damage because my current dps isn't so great.
Last edited by NitroSat on Nov 23, 2016, 1:38:05 PM
"
NitroSat wrote:
"
"
NitroSat wrote:

So i should use another weapon? Or the Scourge would still be fine? Because all of my last characters were Assassins so i wanted to try something different. Thanks for the answer.

Btw, i'm already doing an elemental based Blade Flurry with inquisitor, just wanted to know if i could make my Tree a little bit similar to this version to get better damage because my current dps isn't so great.

In my opinion, what you are asking is a completely new build that needs a new tree and gear. Even though they share the same skill (Blade Flurry), most everything else will have to be different. You can try it and see if your damage goes up, my advice is to stick to assassin.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 23, 2016, 6:39:12 PM
Hi, what u think about using 2x of this claw?

HI man this is my build
Spoiler

My passives are like yours , i just missed Lord Of The Dead because no skill points, and i am not even close to your Tool-tip dps , so where can i improve my gear for more DPS ? Mybe legacy voidheart can do the difference? help me please!
love you and
thanks mate xD
with this gear i have full flasked 15k tool tip , can i ask for help with it? what i did wrong?
"
MeganFox26 wrote:
HI man this is my build
Spoiler

My passives are like yours , i just missed Lord Of The Dead because no skill points, and i am not even close to your Tool-tip dps , so where can i improve my gear for more DPS ? Mybe legacy voidheart can do the difference? help me please!
love you and
thanks mate xD

Make sure that you have conc-effect when you measure your AVG damage (along with full power charges, Hatred, and Ash, + flasks popped).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 24, 2016, 3:01:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info