Announcing the Breach Challenge League and Path of Exile 2.5.0

"
Gubert wrote:
Guys how do i get the breach footprints? I saw them on Mathil's video no idea how to get those

Didn't see breach footprint, but prophecy league had "purple" footprint as reward with 12 challenges completed.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prophecy_Footprints_Effect
Last edited by Shinjuku on Nov 24, 2016, 7:10:55 AM
"
onomastikon wrote:
Thank you for all of this information!

May I ask please if there is documentation anywhere (I have not been able to find it on the Breach Page or anywhere else) regarding the challenges in Breach and their rewards? I seem to have heard that there will be no footprints rewards (for 12 challenges), and/or that the rewards for the challenges (whatever these might be) are similar yet different from past leagues, but can find no information here.
Can you please point me in the right direction?
Thank you.

According to Gamepedia's article, here are the rewards for this league:

"
Demon Hand Gloves microtransaction at 12 challenges complete
Breach Portal microtransaction at 24 challenges complete
Demonic Wings microtransaction at 36 challenges complete

http://www.gamepedia.com/news/1332-5-important-things-to-know-about-path-of-exiles

But I don't find any details about challenges.
I feel like it's a good time to re bring up the idea for one or two extra stash tabs and one premium tab for each acct including new ones.

With all the new additions of stuff like essences and uniques, it can feel quite constricting for new players from what I remember back in the day. The prem stash tab allowing casuals to participate in the market a little, as the trade system evolves, would only wet their beak for stuff like the currency stash tab and more tabs overall ;) It would also let the vets get stuff a little sooner in the new leagues for a few less C. It could be just a nice thank you for the community costing GGG nothing but a little good will towards all their fans. I'm not a hardcore supporter like many of you other good people on these forums but have supported a little. Improving the new player experience in the game can only help player retention and allow the company to keep growing!

Anyway looking forward to the new league, see yall there. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this great game, have fun everyone :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info