Announcing the Breach Challenge League and Path of Exile 2.5.0

Cant wait or the breach patch, game preformance had a great bootst running it at 300+ fps ;D
I might be interested in this if it was the 'beach' patch. Instead taking a break and going back to D2.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Any chance for disable shadows?
i think that it makes sense that they remove old supporter packs, and they should.
because what point is there being explosive if you can always get it?
i am more than disappointed from last support packs.. it has nothing but pinkish cloak (which wings looks better) portal and weapon affect, could be nice if they added a weapon cover .
make it look like that purple sword and not just a weapon effect,
anyways instead of being upset and cry why they remove old support packs we can suggest as feedback to make an event. 1 weekend which all the old supporter packs will be available just for 1 weekend
so everyone has a chance to get old support packs but they would still remain explosive.
Hope its not so fucking boring as essences :( but i think this game is lost anyway
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
NoyAvargel wrote:
i think that it makes sense that they remove old supporter packs, and they should.
because what point is there being explosive if you can always get it?
i am more than disappointed from last support packs.. it has nothing but pinkish cloak (which wings looks better) portal and weapon affect, could be nice if they added a weapon cover .
make it look like that purple sword and not just a weapon effect,
anyways instead of being upset and cry why they remove old support packs we can suggest as feedback to make an event. 1 weekend which all the old supporter packs will be available just for 1 weekend
so everyone has a chance to get old support packs but they would still remain explosive.

No way on the old packs. Packs have always been time-limited, if you weren't here you weren't here. If you didn't get a pack and ended up wishing you had, too bad.

I'm in camp #2, I really wish I had gotten a Kiwi when I could have, but I didn't. I totally believe that I should never be able to get one, no matter how much I want one.

There would be a shitstorm like there has never been before if they went back on this.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
New unique jewels for golems Yes! But please dont make them threshold jewels please
Sadly enough this game is only good for people with lots of time t invest. GGG should add more features for casual players.

I myself never got near the end of the talisman league, i have only been massacred once by the council and not even got to do all the trails, never got a sextant, etc.

Btw I play around 24 hours a week and consider myself a casual player and if did not have the trade tool to get some nice gear to keep advancing probably would not be playing poe anymore.

Please, more features for casual and mid level players.

Thanks!

Mate 24 hours a week seems lot to me. I play around 2-6h week and still managed to lvl up to almost 89 ( I could do the 90 till the end of the league I think) ) been clearing maps up to t13. I think you should revise your gameplay.
Im looking forward for Breach League, want to earn 24 challenges, probably will be my last league and Im going back to standard
Thank you for all of this information!

May I ask please if there is documentation anywhere (I have not been able to find it on the Breach Page or anywhere else) regarding the challenges in Breach and their rewards? I seem to have heard that there will be no footprints rewards (for 12 challenges), and/or that the rewards for the challenges (whatever these might be) are similar yet different from past leagues, but can find no information here.
Can you please point me in the right direction?
Thank you.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info