Announcing the Breach Challenge League and Path of Exile 2.5.0

That´s great that you believe in GGG moral credibility, but I witnessed many times in my life how money can corrupt human mind.. Do you remeber Razor footprints accident?
Cool.
"
nikoon wrote:
That´s great that you believe in GGG moral credibility, but I witnessed many times in my life how money can corrupt human mind.. Do you remeber Razor footprints accident?

What about Razor footprints? That was a cross-promotion attempt where no money changed hands. It's not even remotely related to selling xp boosts or any of that nonsense.

And GGG said they wouldn't do that again due to the fairly negative reaction.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Nov 20, 2016, 6:51:09 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
nikoon wrote:
Next step probably would be removing xp penalty on death and they start selling xp boosters for 9,99.. Luckily there are still some things in life that cannot be bought, everything is not lost yet..

I don't know about the xp penalty removal (though I rather doubt they'd do that), but they'll never sell xp boosters. That would be the death of PoE. Plus it also goes against one of the fundamental bases upon which this game was conceived. It wasn't just a labor of love for a certain kind of game (and a homage to Diablo), it was also a bold experiment in trying out a risky business model. Kinda like Wikipedia. If PoE went that way, I suspect a fair number of staff might actually leave in protest. And don't even bother bringing up stash tabs - that's a tired old argument.

Here's something for you to really fear in that regard, though - Tencent and Garena. If PoE ever slides into moral ambiguity, I'm willing to bet they'll have a hand in it.

Removing the XP penalty would be abysmal. Death must have consequences or it has no meaning. Games where death has no meaning suck. Zerg 4 Eva.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Contratulations for the new update, looks really amazing!
New league mechanics looks interesting, but what's up with that pink'n'purple fetish?
Did King buy a stake in GGG? - Wraeclast meets the world of Candy Crush.

Keep up the good work but please change that awful colorscheme.
"
60x7 wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
rade0n wrote:
guess i pass this league...

yes, doesnt seem to be good

I'm trying to like it but it's fucking purple again...get over the fucking purple GGG.

I don't see why it's even purple/pink if this league is about FIRE (RED? Orange?) Kappa
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
im ready boys!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooo... I wonder what Achievement rewards will be...

From what it looks like, league will be dull filler, step towards expansion.
i can't wait to see what challenges lay ahead for us. i'm ready!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info