[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Assuming no budget, swords or claws as the optimal weapon choice for dps?
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Sword-rapier.
===============================================
 My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Holy shit this build! Its incredible an all that is required is a claw or sword.

I have seen in your video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1xE72kg3M&feature=youtu.be that you dont use phys to lightning but bloodlust instead. How to you cause bleeding and make use of that gem?
Last edited by zzang on Jul 2, 2017, 6:18:11 PM
Good guide! Would be nice to have a section that discusses the differences between claw and sword.
All that and a bag of chips!
Also, the skill tree 20 points has different starting nodes than the 40 points (the first is damage, the 2nd is life).
All that and a bag of chips!
zzang, if sword its main weapon for BF, then u can use rigwald how support weap. And rigwald can cause bleeding on hit. Well, i just use totem warchief for bleeding and i can use bloodlust.
But if main weap its claw. Then bloodlust u cant use.
Mooginator, differences between claw and sword - rly minimal. old essence league - i have gear from this league and its claw bf variable. Have almost 19M dps. My current gear on sword have 20M dps.
But good claw rly hard for search.
Mooginator, because on start u have enough life to pass the first content.
Thank you for the answer. I have some more questions im currently pmaying this build and i use a 320 pdps claw it has 1.59 attack speed. My displayed bf damage without buffs or anything just auras in town is 21k with increase aoe gem not conc effect. For some reason im like 10 times slower at killing for example minotaur. I was wondering why, is it just the attack speed difference or did monster hp got buffed recently?

And what would be your current 6 link for claws? Is it still phys to lightning, weapon ele, melee phys, bladeflurry,conc effect, crit chance gem?

What is the reason for ur sword variation to wear shapers touch?
Last edited by zzang on Jul 3, 2017, 3:19:12 AM
u rly watching on u tooltip?
Ok, u have avg 6 attack per second and 21k tooltip one hit = 126k dps.
I have 10 attack per second and 15k tooltip one hit = 150k dps.
Remember - for BF tooltip dont take AS
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
u rly watching on u tooltip?
Ok, u have avg 6 attack per second and 21k tooltip one hit = 126k dps.
I have 10 attack per second and 15k tooltip one hit = 150k dps.
Remember - for BF tooltip dont take AS

I get that but somewhere u have to start for comparing. Still it seems the difference is not that big. Did you use a mirror weapon in your videos?

About my other questions: why shapers touch as gloves?

And was the claw gem setup still up to date that i have poted?
gem-link setup in 1 post and its same claw or sword.
no, i dont have mirror weap and on videos i have 390 pDPS rapier. U can read 1 post and see that i kill shaper with "Rusted sword" 4-10 dmg sword.
Shaper touch its bellisimo gloves - cost 15c, 55% melee phys dmg, +74hp. All stats for my build.
just u must undarstand. That one item its not end. Only all items - full comlect:
jewels, accessories, helmet enchant, normal weap (350+), berserk class, good lvl (91+).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info