[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
Teragon wrote:
Hey guys could you help me improve my berserker ,i have like 500 chaos to spend what items would improve me.But i cant afford Atziris gauntlets.My charackter is WICKDBREACH.I have buffed in hideout 20k dps i want more dmg.

I would suggest you to save up for that Acuity gloves. Your gears are pretty decent and next biggest update will be Acuity.

My observations:
"
- Looking at your skill tree, you have not complete the dagger tree. You should get it completed and get the Flaying node. That alone will get you more damage without any gear upgrade.

- Also, you don't seem to have many jewel sockets in your tree. You should get 4 sockets. That alone will give you lots of damage boost.

- From your flasks, you don't seem to have anti freeze pot. You will definitely need that in battle.

- You are also using a Diamond flask. You do not need that anymore since you are using Bino dagger. Bino dagger will push your crit chance to 95% (cap).

- You can get crit multiplier roll on your amulet. You do not need crit chance on it because you are using Bino dagger.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 19, 2017, 9:55:22 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Teragon wrote:
Hey guys could you help me improve my berserker ,i have like 500 chaos to spend what items would improve me.But i cant afford Atziris gauntlets.My charackter is WICKDBREACH.I have buffed in hideout 20k dps i want more dmg.

I would suggest you to save up for that Acuity gloves. Your gears are pretty decent and next biggest update will be Acuity.

My observations:
"
- Looking at your skill tree, you have not complete the dagger tree. You should get it completed and get the Flaying node. That alone will get you more damage without any gear upgrade.

- Also, you don't seem to have many jewel sockets in your tree. You should get 4 sockets. That alone will give you lots of damage boost.

- From your flasks, you don't seem to have anti freeze pot. You will definitely need that in battle.

- You are also using a Diamond flask. You do not need that anymore since you are using Bino dagger. Bino dagger will push your crit chance to 95% (cap).

- You can get crit multiplier roll on your amulet. You do not need crit chance on it because you are using Bino dagger.

Ty very much for your answer.

This morning i tryed to craft a claw wasnt expect that result tyranical phys,flaring flat phys and t2 attackspeed.Could you guys help me what to do now,multi craft or just craft critchance and slam 2 exalted.? sry for my bad english.
"
Teragon wrote:

This morning i tryed to craft a claw wasnt expect that result tyranical phys,flaring flat phys and t2 attackspeed.Could you guys help me what to do now,multi craft or just craft critchance and slam 2 exalted.? sry for my bad english.

Wow! Grats on that roll!

I would use "able to craft multi mod" on that claw since you can always scour the crafted mods away.

You can add crit chance and bleed on this claw.

EDIT: Btw, that claw is T1 level. 400 pDPS. I would say it is mirror level.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jan 20, 2017, 4:22:54 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Teragon wrote:

Wow! Grats on that roll!

I would use "able to craft multi mod" on that claw since you can always scour the crafted mods away.

You can add crit chance and bleed on this claw.

EDIT: Btw, that claw is T1 level. 400 pDPS. I would say it is mirror level.

Hi yes it has 399 pDps,so its very nice i was so lucky.
I was thinking, is it better to have the daggers nodes using bino's and doryani's or using the touch of anguish imperial claw with the claw nodes that the OP uses in the passive tree?

Also, atm i have around 40 chaos and need to get some items, is it better to spend this money on rings and amulet or in a glove and boots? I have my character tab open, i'm kind new and don't know how to exactly spend my money ^^"

one more thing: i have a 5L lightning coil, my dps dropped a little when i switched from tabula rasa.
What's the big difference between tabula and lightning coil that would make me use a 5L instead of a 6L?

ty
Last edited by gbventura on Jan 20, 2017, 8:40:21 AM
~30ex enough for this build?
Hi!

I made some changes in my build.

I bought the acuity gloves and And I changed from claw to dagger.

i have 89.71% in crit chance, 81% chance on hit (with ice golen)

And 49k dmg with totem+hatred+herald of ash+ concentrated efect gem.

I would like to know if I should change anything else in passive tree!

And how could I increase the damage a bit more.

Any suggestions are welcome, in what I could be improving. :)
"
gbventura wrote:
I was thinking, is it better to have the daggers nodes using bino's and doryani's or using the touch of anguish imperial claw with the claw nodes that the OP uses in the passive tree?

Also, atm i have around 40 chaos and need to get some items, is it better to spend this money on rings and amulet or in a glove and boots? I have my character tab open, i'm kind new and don't know how to exactly spend my money ^^"

one more thing: i have a 5L lightning coil, my dps dropped a little when i switched from tabula rasa.
What's the big difference between tabula and lightning coil that would make me use a 5L instead of a 6L?

ty

I would say yes to switch to Bino + dagger tree.

The 30% physical damage taken as lightning from Lightning Coil allows you to mitigate Abyssus penalty.

I would suggest to upgrade your rings, amulet, gloves and boots. You are missing too much life from those slots.

For amulet, you don't need crit chance on it if you are using Bino.

Your Abyssus shows 49%. Get a 40% or 41% instead. It make a lot of difference.

________________________________________________________________________________

"
scheyteos22 wrote:
~30ex enough for this build?

30 ex is more than enough. :)

________________________________________________________________________________

"
Ozzy11bat wrote:
Hi!

I made some changes in my build.

I bought the acuity gloves and And I changed from claw to dagger.

i have 89.71% in crit chance, 81% chance on hit (with ice golen)

And 49k dmg with totem+hatred+herald of ash+ concentrated efect gem.

I would like to know if I should change anything else in passive tree!

And how could I increase the damage a bit more.

Any suggestions are welcome, in what I could be improving. :)

Your gears are good. You can consider getting a 6L Lightning Coil or 6L Brass Dome but if your current chest does not give you any survival issues then you can stick with it.

I would suggest you to get 4 sockets from the tree. They are huge in damage boost.

For flask, you can get Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate. They will further boost your damage.
Hi. Could someone please validate my math?

There are two pieces of armor.

Lightning Coil (I know this one is not great - bought it for almost nothing just to test):
http://imgur.com/9Pe5zvf

And a good rare piece:
http://imgur.com/53GelwE

Let's assume that a character has maxed (75%) elemental resists and receives 1,000 physical damage.

Based on my stats, if I wear Lightning Coil, this will translate to:
1,000 x 28% armor's physical damage reduction = 720.

720 x 0.3 x 0.25 (Lightning Coil's damage turned into lightning damage after resists) = 54
720 x 0.7 (portion of physical damage, that remains unchanged) = 504
54 + 504 = 558 = damage received

558 x 16% (chance to evade) = 89
558 - 89 = 469 = final, average damage received

====================================================================

Now, what if I wear my rare armor?
1,000 x 35% armor's physical damage reduction = 650.
558 x 8% (chance to evade) = 52
650 - 52 = 598 = final, average damage received

598 is 28% more damage received than 469, making Lightning Coil vastly superior armor - at least as far as physical damage mitigation is concerned. Of course, it doesn't have attribute bonuses of my rare and its resists are... how should I say that politely... absolute crap but that's not what I'm focusing on right now.

Does the above make sense?
IGN: Slutty_Amazon
Last edited by NobleWhale on Jan 21, 2017, 1:19:01 AM
"
NobleWhale wrote:
Hi. Could someone please validate my math?

There are two pieces of armor.

Lightning Coil (I know this one is not great - bought it for almost nothing just to test):
http://imgur.com/9Pe5zvf

And a good rare piece:
http://imgur.com/53GelwE

Let's assume that a character has maxed (75%) elemental resists and receives 1,000 physical damage.

Based on my stats, if I wear Lightning Coil, this will translate to:
1,000 x 28% armor's physical damage reduction = 720.

720 x 0.3 x 0.25 (Lightning Coil's damage turned into lightning damage after resists) = 54
720 x 0.7 (portion of physical damage, that remains unchanged) = 504
54 + 504 = 558 = damage received

558 x 16% (chance to evade) = 89
558 - 89 = 469 = final, average damage received

=====================================================

Now, what if I wear my rare armor?
1,000 x 35% armor's physical damage reduction = 650.
558 x 8% (chance to evade) = 52
650 - 52 = 598 = final, average damage received

598 is 28% more damage received than 469, making Lightning Coil vastly superior armor - at least as far as physical damage mitigation is concerned. Of course, it doesn't have attribute bonuses of my rare and its resists are... how should I say that politely... absolute crap but that's not what I'm focusing on right now.

Does the above make sense?

Your math does not include the 40% Abyssus penalty.

For lightning coil, it should work out to be:
1,000 x 28% armor's physical damage reduction x 1.4 (Abyssus Penalty) = 720 x 1.4 = 1008.

1008 x 0.3 x 0.25 (Lightning Coil's damage turned into lightning damage after resists) = 75.6
1008 x 0.7 (portion of physical damage, that remains unchanged) = 705.6
75.6 + 705.6 = 781.2 = damage received

For Rare armor:
1,000 x 35% armor's physical damage reduction x 1.4 (Abyssus Penalty) = 650 x 1.4 = 910.

I did not include evasion as I take worse case scenario.

From above, Lightning Coil will still stand out as it has lower incoming physical damage taken.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info