[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
Zweiwei wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
UBER lab feels like an utter pain to do with this build. A shame, was hoping to perform better.
Need better stuff as it looks like and a hellish more of levels to perform.

you're right. i am struggling on mercilees lab, die a lot times <noob player
for me, this is not a friendly guide for starting. Probably reroll another for easy farm :(

If you are completely new then I'd suggest not starting with this since you need to deal with a lot of stuff.Plus like any other close to meta build it's not going to be cheap to run at it's full potential.
I did juggernaut last league as a starter did uber lab like nothing dropped it like 2 weeks in but was a good learning experience.
"
Zweiwei wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
UBER lab feels like an utter pain to do with this build. A shame, was hoping to perform better.
Need better stuff as it looks like and a hellish more of levels to perform.

you're right. i am struggling on mercilees lab, die a lot times <noob player
for me, this is not a friendly guide for starting. Probably reroll another for easy farm :(

Whirling blade, quicksilver flask + self cast immortal call to handle blade. Of course you need proper timing.

The first time you do the lab for that difficulty (including uber lab), don't do full key run and clear off all his aides (i.e. discharger, fonts and whatever). This will make him a lot weaker in 3rd phase. Finish him off so you get the 2 points.

Also, warchief is very good for the free damage on Izaro when you evade his attack. You can slap Culling Strike support gem into warchief link so he can 1 shot Izaro at 10% life.
Why Abyssus and coil= good combo?
"
Shoun wrote:
Why Abyssus and coil= good combo?

Because of Lightning Coil's 30% damage taken as lightning.

With lightning resist cap. It reduces the 40 - 50% more damage taken while wearing Abyssus.

In simple math, with a 50% abyssus, a 1000 physical damage will become 1500.

With lightning coil, the 1500 damage x 0.7 = 1050.

450 damage is converted to lightning. With 75% lightning resist, 450 damage x 0.25 = 112.5

So instead of 1500 damage taken, it is now 1162.5. And don't forget physical damage reduction has not be applied so the damage taken will be much lower.

The above is not the actual number but just an illustration to show how lightning coil can offset the 50% more physical damage taken while wearing abyssus.
"
Zweiwei wrote:
i am struggling on mercilees lab, die a lot times <noob player
for me, this is not a friendly guide for starting.

lol.
look at starting post gear. acuiuty! crit! physical! 5 exa rings (minimum)!

it's not starter build not by budget, nor by personal skills
"
Draconianpr wrote:

I did juggernaut last league as a starter did uber lab like nothing dropped it like 2 weeks in but was a good learning experience.

dedicated lab chars are utterly boring. i play standard league for fun, kinda.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 7, 2016, 1:18:22 AM
"
mezmery wrote:
"
Zweiwei wrote:

lol.
look at starting post gear. acuiuty! crit! physical! 2-3 exa rings (minimum)!

I would say it is a starter build that can progress to end game.

My gears used not exactly the same as OP but it is just how you mix and match.

My damage is definitely much lower than what OP has now but I have cleared merciless lab without any issue using this build. In 1 attempt too.

My current gears (not what I used to clear Merciless lab, which is a little weaker than what I have now):
Spoiler

you can clear merc lab with any build. it got nerfed, as it's no longer endgame.

mortem morsu in offhand got fixed AFAIK.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Dec 7, 2016, 1:24:07 AM
"
mezmery wrote:
you can clear merc lab with any build. it got nerfed, as it's no longer endgame.

Yes. Uber lab is the end game lab now but based on your previous quote:

"
mezmery wrote:
"
Zweiwei wrote:

lol.
look at starting post gear. acuiuty! crit! physical! 5 exa rings (minimum)!

you were referencing to another player having difficulty in clearing merciless lab. My respond is also based on that. :)

I don't know about you but progressing a build to end game is where the fun is for me.

The OP also has another build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1745395 and that build share a very similar skill tree as this.

So switching between the 2 won't be much of a problem from what I see.
"
kira1414 wrote:

So switching between the 2 won't be much of a problem from what I see.

maybe
btw, lion's roar killed me so many times at hard red map bosses. avoid using it with conc effect.
No rest for the wicked
Could someone look on my claw and tell me its good or change it fast? (idk how to show my eq in spoilers)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info