[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

"
We get 2.8% life regen with this build from passives, but we degenerate at least for 6% life per second - meaning you can't outregen blood rage at all.

You just swap a few nodes and you outregen blood rage...

edited
Last edited by DarthStef on Oct 5, 2017, 5:55:17 PM
Hey did not expect ye? ;)
Been busy, work, family and so on.
Came back again a little nerd ;)
=======================================================
My stream you can see on twitch.tv
"
daish0 wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I see some people saying that you don't need acuity for the phys version. I would like to clarify this position.

The phys version greatly benefits from damage on full life. The issue with this is that in order for us to use blood rage, we need surplus life regen to overcome br's degen.

You would have to play the Scion version of this build to have leech not stop when reaching full life.

We get 2.8% life regen with this build from passives, but we degenerate at least for 6% life per second - meaning you can't outregen blood rage at all. You can leech, but even without Vaal Pact you will not have full life all the time - you will only reach that as Scion with the Slayer node or as Slayer, or enough life regen on gear/tree to make up for the Blood Rage degen!

Shaper's Touch give A LOT of damage and a good life pool ... so as Berserker I would just switch out Damage on Full Life gem or don't use Blood Rage.

Another solution could be to use Soul Tether Belt and get a bit ES on gear, so Blood Rage only removes some ES with the degen.

"
hmcg020 wrote:
I have found that the only builds that can survivie reflect passively are slayer, elementalist and ascendant (who can have over 100% on both ohys and ele). Even with constant e charges up with increased duration immortal call reflect will kill you.

Honestly, I only have Yugul Pantheon and Reflect is no issue ... as long as you kill monsters basically instantly (if your damage is good enough).

Reflect is only a problem if you do the map mod (which you just can't ... why even try?) or if an enemy does not die after the first few hits (so you do yourself damage until you die).

"
hmcg020 wrote:
you will instantly kill yourself when you get big dps. Even with arctic armor, sybils, pantheon 100% instant leech, reflect will kill you.

Not really ... or your life pool is too low that you don't survive a single hit?
You can't really argue that reflect kills you when you are on 100% damage leeched with Berserker - if so, your damage/life ratio is far too high.

"
hmcg020 wrote:
This is why im only keeping this build as a boss killer.

Well ... from the nature of Blade Flurry it is basically the best Boss Killer, AoE is ok but not as good as other alternatives.

"
hmcg020 wrote:
FYI coil will only make reflect worse for both ele and phys as it reduces your total life pool significantly and being shocked makes us take 50% extra damage. I honestly dont understand why people us it, especially when they play ele-bf!

Reduces your total life pool significantly - how so?
It has 70 Life, which is not great but not a pure dps armor either.
Belly gives more life ... but look at the numbers:

6,2k life with Coil
6,6k life with Belly

I'd rather have the phys reduction from Coil.
You are getting shocked ... yeah, probably ... but I bet mainly by bosses like Minotaur. But it's not like you can't do something against it (flask).

Coil is necessary in my opinion to mitigate Abyssus, you even need Arctic Armour (and utilizing it by not "moving" in packs) to not feel like a thin piece of paper against physical hits.

With Berserker and Abyssus you take 1,5 times phys damage ... this is insane.

Belly is nice, but on a build where you already get a lot of % life nodes, it isn't really the best option imho.

I dont think we're playing the same game then as what almost everything you've stated is false.

Are you using a low life% belly VS a perfect coil? I lose 700 life using a coil, make myself more vulnerable to ele and all damage overall. You also lose 105% total res thanks to coil. Keep justifying using it.

Blood rage degen is easily overcome with just a few regen passives.

Bosses like minotaur? Who shock you? You like to use coil vs bosses that actually make you receive EXTRA damage because of coil?

You have no experience with high DPS vs reflect if you think you can out-leech reflect with berserker at all times. Have you eve played t15 beachheads? There's often 8 reflect mobs spawning within 2 seconds. If I'm doing over 15 million damage and I receive 1% of that outside of immortal call, ANY version of this build is dead. You must have extremely low DPS, making this build redundant if you're going to repeatedly claim "I only use pantheon and Im fine!". I've rarely heard such garbage spewed by anyone but a scrub with <1m dps.

I have used shaper's touch with corruptions. As stated in multiple pages in this thread, the phys conversion does more damage, which then requires us to not use Blood rage, or not to use damage on full life. Although shapers touch do indeed result in more dps than Acuity, the consequent benefits of acuity destroy shaper's touch.

Where do you get "you need to use scion" from? I can't find any logic that's based in reality in any statements you've provided.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
Are you using a low life% belly VS a perfect coil? I lose 700 life using a coil, make myself more vulnerable to ele and all damage overall. You also lose 105% total res thanks to coil. Keep justifying using it.

carcass
Suppose you have 6000 HP.
Suppose you have a branch of skills prokachany 200% max HP
Let's suppose you monster inflicts 5000 physical damage.
Why the shock? Why not tank armor or the belly of the beast, or something else?
Answer:
Brass Dome) in the case of the brass dome you will have 10000 armor, in this case 5000 points of damage will pass through your resistance and you will get 4000 physical damage due to slam abyss / abyssus 4000 will turn into 5600. In the end you will have 400 HP.
Belly of the Beast) In the case of a Belly you will have 4000 armor and increased HP to 6800, in this case 5000 points of damage will pass through your resistance and you will get 4600 physical damage due to slam abyss / abyssus 4600 will turn into a 6440. In the result, you will have 360 HP.
Lightning Coil) In the case of a coil you will have 4000 armor and increased HP to 6250, in this case 5000 points of damage will pass through your resistance and you will get 4600 physical damage due to slam abyss / abyssus 4600 will turn into a 6440. Due to the electric shock 30% physical damage turns into lightning damage and will pass through your resist lightning - usually 75%. In the end 6440 * 0.7 + 6440 * 0,3 * 0,25 = 4991. as a result, you will remain 1259 HP.
Legacy Lightning Coil) In the case of Legacy coil you will have 4000 armor and increased HP to 6250, in this case 5000 points of damage will pass through your resistance and you will get 4600 physical damage due to slam abyss / abyssus 4600 will turn into a 6440. Because of the legacy of electric shock 40% physical damage turns into lightning damage and will pass through your resist lightning - usually 75%. In the end 6440 * 0.6 + 6440 * 0,4 * 0,25 = 4508. as a result, you will remain 1742 HP.

"

War bringer - berserk, easy recovery.
"
Bosses like minotaur? Who shock you? You like to use coil vs bosses that actually make you receive EXTRA damage because of coil?

[BLADE FLURRY] 100% extra dmg minotaur - facetank? YES - withput ToH
"
hmcg020 wrote:
I dont think we're playing the same game then as what almost everything you've stated is false.

You have no experience with high DPS vs reflect if you think you can out-leech reflect with berserker at all times. Have you eve played t15 beachheads? There's often 8 reflect mobs spawning within 2 seconds. If I'm doing over 15 million damage and I receive 1% of that outside of immortal call, ANY version of this build is dead. You must have extremely low DPS, making this build redundant if you're going to repeatedly claim "I only use pantheon and Im fine!". I've rarely heard such garbage spewed by anyone but a scrub with <1m dps.

I have used shaper's touch with corruptions. As stated in multiple pages in this thread, the phys conversion does more damage, which then requires us to not use Blood rage, or not to use damage on full life. Although shapers touch do indeed result in more dps than Acuity, the consequent benefits of acuity destroy shaper's touch.

Where do you get "you need to use scion" from? I can't find any logic that's based in reality in any statements you've provided.

Easy ...

My Coil has +69 to max Life.
If I would replace that with a perfect Belly (40% inc. max Life), I'd gain 529 total Life (+8.5%) according to Path of Building.
(My total base life at lvl 94 is 1944, total increased is 221% including jewels)

There are no "few regen passives" on this tree, you would loose a substantial amount of passive points that you could spend for life or damage nodes.
War Bringer, as stated in the post before, and Enduring Cry is a good solution for that (needs Acuity of course).

Although, just my 2 cents:

Acuity + Blood Rage does around 10% more damage (with my char at least) than Shaper's Touch + Vaal Pact without Blood Rage.
Although to get the Enduring Cry regen going you need War Bringer (is probably still not enough?), meaning you loose Cloaked in Savagery.

We don't need the 100% damage leeched as life, but oh boy ... 50% inc. Damage and 25% inc. Attack Speed when savagely hit? Please yes!
We loose A LOT of damage for not taking Cloaked in Savagery honestly (and in practice, at hard bosses like Guardians ... it's basically up all the time).

I still think, Acuity are a bit quality of life ... but for absolutely maxing damage (I know, damage is not everything) Shaper's Touch + Cloaked in Savagery are better in my opinion.

Maybe it is just better to forgo the Melee Phys at Full Life gem and just replace it with Ruthless.
I mean, in the video from the last post (Minotaur), the life bar goes up and down all the time ... no way you can make use of that gem in such fights (and those are the fights where it is most important).

Shock? Not like that would be an issue ... I just roll "of Grounding" on my Diamond Flask - done!? What is the problem?
Coil gives A LOT more EHP vs Physical than Belly.
I don't know what you're talking about in terms of damage tbh.

Shaper's touch give me -900k dps because I cannot use the Damage on Full life gem (Shaper dps going down from 10.4 million to 9.5) going for the vaal pact tree. Life pool is almost the same (shaper's give a bit less hp).

The big improvement is the quality of life running with blood rage and out sustaining it. No one said they were mandatory for the build but they are indeed bis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThoZ67LMPOs

Blade flurry has enough dps to use that gem almost any time.
U link very old video.
Its old shock status system
mirror equips.
What u want? its system dont work in 3.0
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Oct 6, 2017, 6:56:37 PM
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
U link very old video.
Its old shock status system
mirror equips.
What u want? its system dont work in 3.0

This is not the old version, I made this today on harbinger.
Physical bf just does more dps.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Oct 6, 2017, 2:29:32 PM
just i saw same video from old league with old mechanics and mirrors items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info