Content Update 2.4.2 Deployed

No crashes but game performance is significantly worse in the dx11 client for me, using dx12 drivers.
Steam 64-bit clien working Fullscreen with no problems here. Old GPU, newish CPU, SSD.
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
x64 works flawlessly here.
As predicted in the delay post:

Who knew internet meme's could come true
Last edited by Destroyer989 on Nov 17, 2016, 9:22:35 PM
Increased armor vs projectiles still broken. Disappeared altogether from the char list of my char with Titicus' Span, which likely means it's only adding regular armor but no bonus (i.e. the affix simply does nothing).
A Belligerent Expert System
downloaded 2.29gb/1.92gb.... 120% so far.... great job ggg...

--------------------------------------

closed client...restarted...now it's downloading xxx/260 MB

--------------------------------------

now it's 342/260 MB

Last edited by WholeHolyHole on Nov 17, 2016, 9:34:40 PM
"
NathanielAI wrote:
No crashes but game performance is significantly worse in the dx11 client for me, using dx12 drivers.

Using dx12 drivers and the game crashes right when it launches, everything is up to date - just playing the dx9 version for now.
🐢
when u launch x64 u get error straight away. fix that or dont put crappy and unfinished stuff.
I had been keeping a single tab on the original thread and occasionally reloading it.

You might want to post an update / link to this thread.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
please god save us from these performance patches :(

game was laggy before, crashed every 4-5 maps. now i freeze for about half minute on load and when i change chars, so i didnt even manage to do maps like i normally would :( not sure what to do!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info