Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

64bit client crashing on startup

Getting this too

Windows 10
i5-3470
GTX 760
64-bit crashes on startup, don't get that error message just a "PoE is not responding".
32-bit works fine.

On my laptop atm:

i7-6700HQ
16GB RAM
GTX 960m

Not going through Steam, im using the standalone.
quroN baby, quroN!
Last edited by quroN on Nov 17, 2016, 9:09:25 PM
No problem here, using 64 bit global.

Exactly the same i7-4790k R9 fury 16gig ram SSD win 10 64bit. program has stopped working when launching dx11 and when launching regular and quitting my pc crashes to black screen.
Same. WIn 7 ultimate 64b, amd fx 8350, r9 380 nitro (oc), 8gig ram 1600.
This only seems to happen when in fullscreen, so you can workaround it by deleting production_Config.ini in the Path of Exile documents folder. If you switch back to fullscreen in-game, then it will crash.

I also found that disabling sharing in Geforce Experience (2.0) worked around it as well, and allowed me to run the game in fullscreen. It could be a conflict with certain kinds of overlays, as that option enables and disables an overlay in recent drivers.
Same for me, when i exit the regular client, its freeze have to restart computer, and in my 64 client in option doesnt detect my adapter so cant put 1080 full screen or it crash.

ty
"
Flinna wrote:
This only seems to happen when in fullscreen, so you can workaround it by deleting production_Config.ini in the Path of Exile documents folder. If you switch back to fullscreen in-game, then it will crash.

I also found that disabling sharing in Geforce Experience (2.0) worked around it as well, and allowed me to run the game in fullscreen. It could be a conflict with certain kinds of overlays, as that option enables and disables an overlay in recent drivers.

I ever played on windowed mode, so it tries to launch on windowed mode already and still crash. Also, I don't have any overlays. So, at least here, none of those seems to be the problem
I got mine to work by switching to windowed fullscreen. No other changes
Can confirm.

Win 10 home 64 bit
I3 4170
8 gigs ddr3 ram @ 1600mhz
MSI R9 380 4G w/ latest drivers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info