Content Update 2.4.2 Patch Notes

"
Reduced the size of the Chateau map and increased its monster density to bring it in line with other maps.
Nice change, now please do the same to Barrows.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
2.5.0!! Go go!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This seems like a freaking good update, tyvm for the effort GGG!!!! Some really good stuff in there

Can someone help me with steam launch? I can't see the 64 bit option launch when right clicking at my library
IGN gubert
Last edited by Gubert on Nov 15, 2016, 9:56:03 PM
If I add Oba as a friend before the patch will he stay my friend after the patch. I don't have a lot of friends so this is important to me.
Yeah. This is so great guys.
Thank you very much. :)
CPU: Intel i3 - 12100F
Board: 12th gen
RAM: 32GB
Graphics: Geforce RTX 3060
I have concern that this new 'physics cloth system ' might add more loading time and possibly increase lag to graphics cards that aren't very powerful. Will it be disabled in case of choosing low graphics settings in options menu ?
Hi.

Having trouble setting up the Dx11 launch trough Steam. Is it automated. do i have to change launch preferences?

Thanks.
Very noice moyte
"
Fixed a bug where you could add Oba to your friends list in the Oba's Cursed Trove map.

:D

Also:
"
Fixed a bug where killing a monster with Soul Conduit via a skill that would trigger a corpse-consuming skill would result in no item drops.

About time... lost 2 mirrors to it already :).
Last edited by pathfinding on Nov 15, 2016, 10:04:31 PM
genial el DX11, solo falta el juego en español, sigan así y buen trabajo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info