Skill Gem Reveal: Blight

"
spawn10459 wrote:
More lackluster shit from GGG. POE is being stale. Act 4 is hands down the worst addition to this game. Now your wasteing your time with dumb channeling skills.......

hey boss im over here standing still i bet you cant hit me.. BOOM dead.

^^
Hyped. Especially for slowing part, it seems interesting addition to my survival tactics pool :)

Reading responses, why ppl here dismiss the skill because it requires 'standing still'? It's not Flameblast or Incinerate, you can drop channeling at any moment and run screaming like little girl and the skill will keep dealing damage. It's simply very fast cast stacking DoT. Perfect for hit and run.

Not a signature.
TEST
Chaos spell Finally! OK im definitely playing the next patch :D
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
Last edited by TheFalls212 on Nov 12, 2016, 10:58:51 PM
I'm in love.
don't even English
tbh ever skill gem thats been shown off so far all i can think is "another fucking shit skill you have to stand still to use and then get 1 shotted whilst waiting for it to do more then 1k dmg to ur enemy. [Removed by Support]
IGN: Juxax
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Nov 13, 2016, 3:02:22 PM
Thanks for adding new Content in so many short periods GGG, this is why i play this Game, this is why i have a home to come back. :)

Please listen to the Community more though, stop adding skills that wont be viable with your End-Game content i.e Shaper .

You guys have released some cool skills before, skills that barely are worth to be used in End-Game, instead of adding new useless skills, just Enhance the old ones, Update their Art/Graphic/AoE etc. to make them viable for End-Game.

Still a big Love from my side to you and your Company for doing so much !

Hope the New Upcoming League will be holding more Droprates for Exalts or a Rare StrongBox that can appear that holds atleast 1 Exalt in it. - Or a StrongBox MOD : Contains 1 extra Exalted Orb -

THANKS GGG
I'm trying to think of a build for this spell but no matter what tree I build up, I keep thinking, I might as well just use essence drain/contagion.

In what ways are other people planning on building for this that makes it different from just using essence drain?
"
wooli wrote:
I'm trying to think of a build for this spell but no matter what tree I build up, I keep thinking, I might as well just use essence drain/contagion.

In what ways are other people planning on building for this that makes it different from just using essence drain?

Ostensibly i'll be using it as bonus dps on a boss when they have the essence drain dot on them, really it seems like a support skill for the main chaos skillset because it shares the same tags (chaos/aoe/dot), I actually think it looks pretty reasonable.

Scale up cast speed and you can have a nice damage over time stack on the boss between dodging, spamming essence drain again isn't really that efficient as its dot portion is the biggest chunk of its damage.
"
wooli wrote:

Totems!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info