Skill Gem Reveal: Blight

More lackluster shit from GGG. POE is being stale. Act 4 is hands down the worst addition to this game. Now your wasteing your time with dumb channeling skills.......

hey boss im over here standing still i bet you cant hit me.. BOOM dead.
zzz just release it next league
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
So it's inferno with a re-skin
Purple tendrils hype?

Channeling skills look so blah. :(
will they add enchants for these skills? answers: no ...
"
Tomikxx wrote:

They have to fix enchants in the first place. No love for gloves, overpowered boots and too many helment options. There should be enchants for other armor parts too. You should be able to keep one you have if you don't like a new one, etc. 15-20 minutes of hassle to just have one option, which overwrite ... nah.
"
Tomikxx wrote:

Enchantments were just another braindead way to introduce power creep and couple it with more grind. They did nothing for the gameplay and should have never been added to the game in the first place.
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
"
Tomikxx wrote:

Enchantments were just another braindead way to introduce power creep and couple it with more grind. They did nothing for the gameplay and should have never been added to the game in the first place.

Oh man I completely forgot that these new channeling skills will further dilute the terrible odds of getting the enchant you want. LOL
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
I think your devs should start looking into "charge up" skills.
Something with a "umph" to it.
Punch punch kick BOOM... pow pow pow BOOM...

Wild strike is a rare exception, though it lacks the boom.
All skills feel very stale.

You could also add charge up mechanics to already existing skills.
Every 3rd-6th attack or 4th-8th cast the skill gets a buff like 100% chance to crit or proliferate, with a 50% less dmg with 50% more area effect. Anything that makes you feel it.

As for blight:

The color contrast/glow effect is HORRIBLE, it seems so out of place, neon bright sharp pixelated crap.
Should have made it a natural slime green colored dust cloud that rolls out like a wind.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Quantume on Nov 12, 2016, 10:23:43 AM
all 3 skills animation looks like trash to me :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info