Skill Gem Reveal: Blight

OMG THIS SKILL WITH SIRE OF SHARDS :O
"
gloat wrote:
I like the idea of a flat chaos damage spell, but I think most agree that these new skills are pretty lack-luster. We'll have to see how it plays fully linked and whatnot but it's unfortunate these weren't much more badass skills to impress all those coming from Diablo 3.

People from diablo 3 have seen obliteration arcane orb and seven sided strike, trying to impress them with PoE skill visuals is a complete waste of time, at least at the current moment.
"
travisiscool wrote:
OMG THIS SKILL WITH SIRE OF SHARDS :O

It's not a projectile.

Honestly it looks like this is the worst skill out of the 3.

Its a melee range DoT channel which has to be the worst combination ever since you are stationary in melee range and on top of that you cant even leech for it.
Last edited by Bikalo on Nov 11, 2016, 2:53:17 AM
Chaos version of incinerate ??? - but it is a good UP for ED and Cont.

Please make the animation better....
After all this time is this the result? The skill looks exactly like lightning tendrils, and why chaos damage? Mabye a cold damage channeled spell with build in slow could be more interesting...well time for me to get a pause from game, leveling in new league is a pain and the 'new' skills doesn't add anything to the game
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
Weremelon wrote:
"
pannendienst wrote:
R.I.P Incinerate

R.I.P Molten Strike too(and some of the projectile spells). Im not sure if it's corrected but MS doesn't shotgun anymore since projectiles hit ground at same time. Shotgun nerf was needed but it effected on other skills and made them useless.

Great projectile rework when? Or are those skills as doomed as Glacial hammer and get path of "+6% damage per patch" mode.

It technically never did shotgun in the true sense of the word because its projectiles don't hit enemies. It did AoE overlap so nothing changed by shotgunning removal.

New skills don't seem to be that groundbreaking, or at least not even close to the level of uniqueness ED-Contagion combo has, but having more variety is always good.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Nov 11, 2016, 3:53:46 AM
Adding skills in a genre nobody wanted :/

As much as I really want to like these new skills I have to jump on the disappointment train... Damn this looks flat and feels uninspired.
Last edited by daFalk on Nov 13, 2016, 4:19:11 AM
It looks more like poison mechanic (but without hit effect), and with limit of 20.

You can cast 10 layers of this skill, PAUSE, and then cast again.
And if you have enough nodes for duration and cast speed you can stack 20 even with PAUSES.

I am sorry but i don't see any CHANNELING mechanics in this skill!

It will be good with totems, but seeing that there are limit of 20, method of "the more the better" will not work!
But 1 totem with combination with Wither Totem gaining +140% MORE damage it would be powerful.

You know what GGG? I can't understand your moves sometimes. You have completely ruined to-chaos conversion, so the Incinerate is useless nowadays. I have had really cool Incinerate build which was exactly this. Fully chaos damage with the pretty the same AOE like this one presented here. You have destroyed it and now you bring new skill which does exactly same shit. There are tons of forgotten and ruined skills, you don't care about them anymore and you bring new ones which, I'm 100% certain, you'll gonna nerf pretty soon. That's actually stupid as hell.

May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
_phlv_ wrote:
You know what GGG? I can't understand your moves sometimes. You have completely ruined to-chaos conversion, so the Incinerate is useless nowadays. I have had really cool Incinerate build which was exactly this.

It wasn't the same, chaos Incinerate was a bitch to balance and this isn't. You get free poison with Consuming Dark and don't have to waste a socket on penetration, that's a huge damage difference so to keep chaos Incinerate in reasonable damage range your normal incinerate needs to deal shit damage. Sorry, but chaos Incinerate had to be toned down a lot so Emberwake Incinerate wouldn't suck so much in comparison, too bad they forgot to bump Incinerate damage after they removed it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info