Labyrinth is for NEET.

I try not to rant but this is second time I dead AND almost uninstall this game after give my free time for this trials of NEET(Ascendancy). Full of an hour or two just for rampage and get all NERF BOSS ITEM to the boss room WITHOUT DIE OR DISCONNECT ISSUE.

Seriously, what make you think every player have a free time like that for just run 1 or 2 hours without a break and die for nothing then try to do it all over again ? Did you think player don't has a job, a family, a child ?

I don't choose to play this hardcore, I won't complain if I play in hardcore mode but I choose to play in normal mode. I'm not young and have much free time like when I play Diablo 2 and I think many player are the same so at least put some save point after fight boss each round.

I hope some of developer or staff come to read and reconsider about this Labyrinth even I know that grow up game like this no developer or staff read feedback from player anymore.

I might be play without an Ascendancy class until I can fully give up on this game, the last MMORPG for me.
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2016, 4:33:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The lab takes like 15 minutes. Maybe 20 if you are slow. Sure, the first few times you ever run it, it might take longer, but that can be said about any game content. The reality is that PoE is NOT the ARPG for super casual players that want everything handed to them. That is Diablo 3.

Also, this probably didn't need ANOTHER thread. There are quite a few threads about hating the labyrinth, that all say basically the same thing as this, and are hundreds of pages long.
U MAD?
Back in the day when games supposed to create challenges to beat not rewards for being pretty, sigh, you are one of the people who are destroying whole gaming industry where devs creates games/content for pleb coz theres simply more of these. Its just so sad.
What I hate about labyrinth is the bullshit deaths. You know those burning ground that's on a timer? In my screen I was standing outside of it, near the stairs. I use lockstep mode, but for whatever reason, my char started taking crazy burn damage because according to GGG's server my char was ON the burning ground. Like what the heck was I supposed to do? I tried moving but my first instinct was to use my ruby flask. It's like my char was burning OUTSIDE of the burning ground.

Bullshit deaths are almost always due to traps. If GGG's server can't even handle it, how are we players supposed to deal with it?
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
What I hate about labyrinth is the bullshit deaths. You know those burning ground that's on a timer? In my screen I was standing outside of it, near the stairs. I use lockstep mode, but for whatever reason, my char started taking crazy burn damage because according to GGG's server my char was ON the burning ground. Like what the heck was I supposed to do? I tried moving but my first instinct was to use my ruby flask. It's like my char was burning OUTSIDE of the burning ground.

Bullshit deaths are almost always due to traps. If GGG's server can't even handle it, how are we players supposed to deal with it?

You sure? There are two types of staircases. There is one that is like a solid, stone staircase. You can stand on these and not take burning damage. The other type is like a metal grate that you can see some of the lava through. These cannot be stood on without taking damage.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:

You sure? There are two types of staircases. There is one that is like a solid, stone staircase. You can stand on these and not take burning damage. The other type is like a metal grate that you can see some of the lava through. These cannot be stood on without taking damage.

Yeah, I know about the metal grate staircase. I was not even ON the stairs. This was the second time I've encountered this "bug" or "lag".
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:

The thing is death's to desync aren't lab exclusive, the pseudo HC aspect makes them worse, and traps make dying to the problem more common, but at the end of the day the problem is the bad path the game uses.

As for the lab being for people with lots of time, it's quite the opposite really, it's the quickest easiest way to wealth in the game if you don't already have it.
Last edited by j33bus on Nov 7, 2016, 1:55:30 PM
@Docbp87 : 15 - 20 minutes ? do you mean run like a headless chicken instead play and enjoy the game, theme and environment ? why do I bother to play if I need to turn myself into a mindless bot program ? And do I rant about other thing ? just because I'm not have much time like when I young so I turn into a super casual players ?? really ??? and I'm sure no hardcore player going to play in normal mode anyway because this mode drop rate is really worst, so who is dev try to make them enjoy by take hardcore difficult into normal mode ? a normal player who don't dare to play hardcore mode but pretend to be hardcore in normal mode ?

@Spermadzika : Welcome back to NES console era that game don't give any choice of player, it's don't even has a save system for most game anyway. Nowadays game has difficult setting for player to choose how much challenge they enjoyable and POE has it too, no need to bring hardcore mode into normal mode, if player want more challenge they will choose to play hardcore by themselves.

@j33bus : Are you sure about rich in this lab ? I run 1 and half hour with +105% rarity(from item and rarity gem) kill very thing in the path and I don't even get a single chaos orb, not even a alchemy orb; best thing I got is 3 rare jewels and 80 wisdom scrolls at once, other just rare equipment that I can't just teleport back to sell it at town.

@Kaz2ndChance : I might be rant more than this if it happen to me before the labyrinth's final boss room.
Last edited by richter03 on Nov 7, 2016, 5:32:31 PM
I'm casual. I don't have more than a couple hours a night to give to any gaming, let alone PoE.

I can still stop and enjoy the Labyrinth as a melee as it was intended to be played, instead of speed running it. I can beat it, sometimes. Sometimes not.

You seem like you're complaining to complain because you're not winning. Not because the Lab takes too long or has to be speed run or because DCs happen or because traps suck.

I enjoy that the Lab is not just another Map to run.
"We're pilgrims in an unholy land."
I did lab with every single build variation (life, Hybrid, ES, Es regen, ect...) and it's entirely doable for EVERYONE if you don't rush like a braindead monkey.

Just take your time to see what's happening during the gautlets, only exception would be the clusterfuck or curses area who make everything impossible to analyse (looking at you trial of burning rage...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info