(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
My point still stands. That's hands down the worst build I've ever played for this kind of investment.

Ok so you dont have some required keyitems and die a lot and get salty? link your gear pls.
regarding your charlist, you dont even tried it out. rofl.
Last edited by NomadFX on Aug 16, 2017, 6:25:55 AM
"
NomadFX wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
My point still stands. That's hands down the worst build I've ever played for this kind of investment.

Ok so you dont have some required keyitems and die a lot and get salty? link your gear pls.
regarding your charlist, you dont even tried it out. rofl.

Lass gut sein, bevor der nächste Troll geboren wird.
I'm not even trolling I'm just stating facts. I've tried the build on my wife's pc on a level 91 ranger with decent gear that early in the league. I'm not talking about deaths either. Mapping feels quite safe. Damage is very undetwhelming on barrage. Switched her character to a spectral throw raider. Best decision ever made.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Naimami/characters

And yes she had a qotf 5linked chest with jade and stibnite flask and a decent 30c wand.

And btw, yes, i know how expensive builds feel like don't worry but most of them that i played also worked with medium gear.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Aug 16, 2017, 7:12:11 AM
your wife, i see /°_^/

5 link only, no enchants, no dying sun, vinktar etc etc.

btw this works with medium gear. im far from finished and can facetank up to t15. 40+k KB/barrge dmg with this shit gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by NomadFX on Aug 16, 2017, 7:18:35 AM
"
NomadFX wrote:
your wife, i see /°_^/

5 link only, no enchants, no dying sun, vinktar etc etc.

btw this works with medium gear. im far from finished and can facetank up to t15. 40+k KB/barrge dmg with this shit gear:

Spoiler

Instead of just posting gear upload a video showing this gear taking on uber izaro and some t 14-15 bosses on alched maps to prove e that this build is not trash without a 30+ ex investment.
dude i can chain ublab without getting hit once from izaro. Each Phase are just a few seconds.
i also have many "done boss without getting damage" achievments.
last map i did yesterday was a tri curse ultrarippy 154% IR map with double argus (t11, forgot the Name). burned them down in secconds.

after next levelup i go for Guardians ... in a tabula. i expect to die but they will too ;)

i dont need to proof anything, you are just bad at this game and have mediocre knockledge about wanders.
it's ok. now go troll in your ST thread.
Last edited by NomadFX on Aug 16, 2017, 7:31:20 AM

For now i'm using this gear setup, clearing is pretty good, but i don't think i can manage to get 4B on the QOTF so i'm using an alternative worse setup. Any suggestions for gear upgrading?
PoB says my barrage only reaches 300k full flasked :(
Wow so good facetanking relying on rng on every single hit. Hf on dying to guardians with th your gear investment.
"

For now i'm using this gear setup, clearing is pretty good, but i don't think i can manage to get 4B on the QOTF so i'm using an alternative worse setup. Any suggestions for gear upgrading?
PoB says my barrage only reaches 300k full flasked :(

How come you're (and many others) running increased critical strikes on your barrage? I just checked path of building with your char and replacing your lvl 19 crit strikes with a lvl 19 elemental focus upped your dps from 397k to 511k. You should also fairly easily be able to get 4 off colours in your chest and could then replace your slower proj with crit damage but right now it would only increase your dps up to 515k from 511k so maybe keep it for now.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Hi,how much HP for T13-14? my little 4.8k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info