(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Guys this build is awesome.I can help a lot of you with gearing to maximum efficiency.I play in standard, so msg me ingame to talk about it.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Hi,

I have been playing this build in Standard before taking it to league.
Was wondering if it is worth re crafting this wand to WED instead of Spell Damage since we no longer use CoE.

Any input greatly appreciated!
Guys, also Pathfinder ascendancy works best for this build.But Raider is good too.So if anyone wants to do Merciless or Uber Izaro and he can't (which is highly unlikely because this build melts everything even without ascendancy) msg me in-game-standard.I can help you pass and get the ascendancy that will turn your build to god-like-meta.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 9, 2017, 6:58:25 PM
HI there!

First of all, really thx for the guide, its awesome seen your videos and im looking forward to do it.

Im a wander now, but i see some low single target DPS. Im going to buy a 5L till i can afford the 6l QOTF, and this would be a barrage without Ele focus.

My question is, till i have Dying Sun, it wouldnt be better to link GMP to increase the number of proj?

Thx for all your help!!
I must say that the DPS of barrage feels a lot worse than 2.6. running all required gear a great wand sitting on 11k barrage and 17k KB without flasks and charges. KB is great but barrage is just crappy. Maybe due to double boss HP now but I find myself refilling vinktars through portals on boss fights . Something feels off!

Got this last night

PS: maybe I just need that 6link barrage as 5 is meh at the moment not close to the DPS output of my old wander pre 3.0
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Ziiyo on Aug 10, 2017, 4:31:22 AM
What about curse removal for hc, which flask mod can i diss?
Somewhat confused.

The videos I see posted seem to be Kinetic Blast, where-as the build calls for Barrage (I see this in other Wand builds too). Are there any 3.0 videos of the build in action with Barrage? Just curious because I was under the impression Barrage was a single target skill that took a moment to start channeling, and I would THINK it would be slower to map clear.. better for bosses of course.

Just curious, and sorry for the possibly stupid question, Ive been gone a while.
"
Somewhat confused.

The videos I see posted seem to be Kinetic Blast, where-as the build calls for Barrage (I see this in other Wand builds too). Are there any 3.0 videos of the build in action with Barrage? Just curious because I was under the impression Barrage was a single target skill that took a moment to start channeling, and I would THINK it would be slower to map clear.. better for bosses of course.

Just curious, and sorry for the possibly stupid question, Ive been gone a while.

That is correct you map with a 4 linked barrage normally in gloves and you use barrage on bosses and harder rare monsters that KB doesn't clear or rather takes longer .
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
It's very hard to earn QOTF with color 4b1g1r, any replace suggest?
Last edited by Jezzi on Aug 10, 2017, 7:24:15 AM
From page 70 to current, is like I reading my own posts from page 50.Confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info