(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

hey guys so im currently 86 in the harbinger league making my way through t8-10 KB is destroying everything but my issue currently is ST my barrage on a 5l is just crappy even on t5 bosses i feel like its lacking is anyone else feeling this or am i running barrage wrong yes in my barrage links i have slower proj still saving up chromes to get a 3rd blue in.

Ichigo_Chons_Chinki if u wanna see gear
any tips at all would helps cheers
Last edited by Ichigo_333 on Aug 7, 2017, 7:47:14 AM
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
hey guys so im currently 86 in the harbinger league making my way through t8-10 KB is destroying everything but my issue currently is ST my barrage on a 5l is just crappy even on t5 bosses i feel like its lacking is anyone else feeling this or am i running barrage wrong yes in my barrage links i have slower proj still saving up chromes to get a 3rd blue in.

You propably dont have:
1)lvl100 character
2)+2barrage proj Rat's nest
3)4lvl empower
4)4lvl enlighten
5)dying sun
6)legacy vinktar's
7)good udnerstanding of the mekaniks
8)6linked qotf
9)Pathfinder ascendancy
10)21/20% all gems
11)Onslaught, because HoI never triggers due to low flat cold damage
12)over 4K health
13)over 12.000 dps barrage
13ExtraBonus)4.000.000+ DPS barrage
14)the ability to kill random exiles, beyond monsters, essences' bosses, possesed rares that actually oneshot you.
If you want Uber Lab carry, message my lvl 75 dual warchief maurader.Wait a minute.You propably need cruel and merciless carry too, right?Imposisble to do merciless izaro with this build :D
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 7, 2017, 9:35:46 AM
i like how you edited your post just to troll a little more
Any thoughts on (pre 100) dropping Primeval Force and taking Soul of Yugul (25% reduced reflected dmg taken) to free up 5 points?
@PUNSEhT2

Uhm, basicly any gem that give "more damage" to projectiles or elemental attack damage.

Try to get at least 3B 1R this way you can use slower projectiles or pierce.

@darkfalldoon

Please keep me updated (in any way) about your experience in HC with this build, keen to know.

Where is Soul of Yugul ??

@CostlySky

Uhm, yes of course, many are having a blast (me too)!

@Ichigo

drop the quicksilver for a stibnite, this will make you a lot tankier

for your problem's, go get either a 6l Qotf, Dying sun or Helmet enchant(can be starkonja too)

One of those upgrades should help you a lot. This build scales a lot through gear.

And don't feed the troll.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 7, 2017, 10:27:14 AM
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
Yeah but sadly, everything I wrote is true.Am I wrong?Funny they only cal lme troll and not a liar, because they know it's true.You cant even do cruel Izaro right? Exiles one shot you right? Monsters from beyond drop your bar 10% closer to the previous level, correct?You hit and hit and hit a tier5 boss with barrage and its like you have lag, but you dont, you actually just don't do any damage...am I right? I know I am right I have the same build exactly man lol.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
ok man cheers iv also noticed every boss has resist ele damage as well i dont know why they did this. im having to resort to kiting them to a wall and having kb do all the work
Last edited by Ichigo_333 on Aug 7, 2017, 10:46:00 AM
step by step levelig tree would be nice
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
Yeah but sadly, everything I wrote is true.Am I wrong?Funny they only cal lme troll and not a liar, because they know it's true.You cant even do cruel Izaro right? Exiles one shot you right? Monsters from beyond drop your bar 10% closer to the previous level, correct?You hit and hit and hit a tier5 boss with barrage and its like you have lag, but you dont, you actually just don't do any damage...am I right? I know I am right I have the same build exactly man lol.

Actually, you are very wrong.

My raider 77 use that build and I just did merciless Izaro & a T6 map with my pretty crappy gear.

Thank's man and remember don't feed the troll ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info