(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
RIPPED or got extremely expensive for 3.12?

Basically the same as previously to harvest. Obviously we won't get harvest-level gear that easily next league.

But i did really fine in metamorph league.

I will update the tooltip, pob and cluster jewel section soon.
This build is amazing! Thanks a lot Tomahawk :)
I´m at lvl 92, still have a bad wand but working everyday to get the best gear
When it comes to the cluster jewels, am i correct in assuming that the large ones and the medium one with Peak Vigour and Spiked Concoction are the most important ones to get first?

Edit: Just realised that the Hextouch support does absolutely nothing now. Think it's worth getting a warlords mark/poackers mark on hit ring now? Also, what would be good replacements for the Hextouch + poacher's mark gems, sigil of power maybe?
Last edited by Reazion on Sep 23, 2020, 9:38:30 AM
What is that shatter mtx in the gif at the top of the guide?
Do we not care about curse immunity or am i missing it somewhere? Cause none of the flasks have it.
As always, thanks for the great guide!
Just of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the alternate quality gems for Power Siphon and Kinetic Blast, the KB giving a built in 2 target Pierce and the Power Siphon adding another projectile?
@reazion

I haven't had time to test and rethink the open gem slots, but i would propably try sigil of power, or orb of storms with hextouch assasins mark for bossing.

For Cluster Jewels, flask cluster then the others.

@jongseok

that's the gore mtx pre nerf. they reduced the area size later, sadly.

@EgFlavien

we die like real men... you can always run a cure immune flask, just replace what you are comfortable with ;)

@Deference

ihm pierce chance for kinetic blast is big, allows us to drop pierce support for another more damage focues support gem like added lightning.

for power siphon, an additional projectile might be counter productive (due to the increased attack time through barrage support) haven't fully done the math.
hey, tnx for the guide.
is it still good for today? and pastebin giving me an error - out of date skilltree?
tnx!
"
DsDevil96 wrote:
hey, tnx for the guide.
is it still good for today? and pastebin giving me an error - out of date skilltree?
tnx!

Still good for mapping, yes.

When in doubt just check PoE ninja for top builds of your skill of choice and tweak the tree for your budget/preference/level.
What I mean by that is account for your ability to get cluster jewels, get high enough level, and whether you want to prioritize damage or life.

Wander build will always be relevant for mapping to those who prefer the play style (im such a person) but will always require a higher budget if you want to perform bossing in the endgame.

Hope this helped!
hi is a life flask not needed? does the leech on vinktars that good for sustain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info