(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Yeah just improve step by step you will thank yourself in the long run :)

I don't really have another Build Guide besides those two but you can check out my character __BalanceTeamHatesMe__.

It's my Betrayal League character that is melee :), i played reave, vaal double strike, tectonic slam and now molten strike/ frost blades with it.

Just swap out gem's / threshold jewel.
Actually just switched out my piscator (high rolled) in Betrayal for a rare wand. 2 ex (which is only a few hours of farming chaos reciepe) and I could thereby free up one +30 intelligence node and spend it on the +lightning dmg wheel.

This wand is far from as good as OPs but still according to PoB (and ingame feel) its better than a high rolled piscator. The accuracy on the Piscator is a dealbreaker, but since I had some accuracy on this wand too, I keep the chance to hit above 90 together with a new amulet. I tried playing with 88 chance to hit yesterday, and it's a HUGE difference. You spam shitloads of attacks but nothing dies. 90 chance to hit and above is actually mandatory for this build.

"
RediXz wrote:
hey, how to get +2 barrage projectiles on Rat's nest? and wouldn't it would be better to use crown of eyes?

it is legacy item.

based on your profile. You need to level up from your current level, 68 , first.

For the wed stacking rare. Search the item in poe.trade or other trade site, and you will eventually figure out did it worth to buy them
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Feb 22, 2019, 11:45:26 AM
I was looking for a build with good map clearing speed to spend the last couple of weeks of the league and Queenliness Wanderfinder has proven to be really fun and quite what I needed, but I'm having some trouble...

The barrage damage is nice but I can't use more than 2 barrages without running out of mana.

I'm still level 90 and i'm yet to unlock most jewel nodes, but even so I've seen ppl in this thread at a similar level and gear doing much more than I can with the build.
I'm working on crafting my belt and multmodding my opal ring, but still..

I feel I'm missing something really obvious and need some guidance please!
Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SrPanda/characters?characterName=Souschef_Panda

Pathfinder Skill Tree:

Edit: Just searched for mana nodes on the skill tree and found Essence Sap and will try it out.

Edit2: My life has changed. If you are starting to this build grab Mana Leech asap.
Last edited by SrPanda on Feb 24, 2019, 2:05:54 AM
Hypothetically if the build remained the same going into 3.6 would this be good as a starter to farm currency with 2 supports?
"
SrPanda wrote:
I was looking for a build with good map clearing speed to spend the last couple of weeks of the league and Queenliness Wanderfinder has proven to be really fun and quite what I needed, but I'm having some trouble...

The barrage damage is nice but I can't use more than 2 barrages without running out of mana.

I'm still level 90 and i'm yet to unlock most jewel nodes, but even so I've seen ppl in this thread at a similar level and gear doing much more than I can with the build.
I'm working on crafting my belt and multmodding my opal ring, but still..

I feel I'm missing something really obvious and need some guidance please!
Character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SrPanda/characters?characterName=Souschef_Panda

Pathfinder Skill Tree:

Edit: Just searched for mana nodes on the skill tree and found Essence Sap and will try it out.

Edit2: My life has changed. If you are starting to this build grab Mana Leech asap.

Thanks for all the help folks!
@SrPanda

Damn i totally missed the 1st part of your post, i just read the mana leech thing and thought you are fine :D

Your character page is not public, might want to change that if you are still want tips.

Sorry

@SoullessJew
Should be fine with 2 Supports :D
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 4, 2019, 9:16:52 AM
This build still good to start solo on 3.6?
There has been no real change from 3.5 :)

I updated a few sections, like flask effect on belt, crit. chance craft on flask etc.
One last question before the league starts.
It's worth to play as Pathfinder without the Dying Sun? Or it's better to start as Deadaye until i get the flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info