(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@ Tetlis
"
Our source of leech :
- Blood Drinker in tree and Blood Rage gem for life leech ;
- 1 node in Essence Sap wheel or in Spirit Void wheel for mana leech.
All of this is supported by Vaal Pact.

Blood Rage only leeches from physical damage and since we use Piscator's we can't rely on BR for leech I guess.

Regards
Good build, now tell everyone of us where do we acquire Legacy Vinktar for insta leech and +2 Barrage enchant's from 3.2 PoB link fam. If you think 0,4% Life leech is "enough" unless you have GG gear then think again, just grav Vitality Void at the cost of DPS.
"
szulerecki wrote:
Good build, now tell everyone of us where do we acquire Legacy Vinktar for insta leech and +2 Barrage enchant's from 3.2 PoB link fam. If you think 0,4% Life leech is "enough" unless you have GG gear then think again, just grav Vitality Void at the cost of DPS.

Come on man, watch my recent video, where i didn't use a vinktar at all against red elder guardians and red elder himself.

I also did a budget version of this built by myself this league and did red elder and his dudes, shaper and uber atziri deathless.
The only thing i have not encountered because elder doesn't want to spawn on t15 is uber elder.
Also Chimera ist the only son of a b!tc# that requires massive repositioning.

DPS is around 1 mill against shaper, Life is 5.6k ish life without insane gear my abyss jewels are pretty average ~30-40c each.
The Nerf of Helmet enchant is pretty much counterbalanced with abyss jewels.
The Build has enough defense to not need instant leech, just play the actual boss mechanics.

My Character page is public

Character is : _SponsoredbyPeTA_

Here is my bestiary league wander gear:
click me salty
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 31, 2018, 2:57:53 PM
Can this build make good use of any of the Watchers eye variations?
Sharing my experience with Shaper/T15 Elder/ Uber Atziri / Uber Elder :

My char has ~5.7k life and ~2million Shaper DPS . I've spent about 30ex on BSC . Shaper, Guardians, T15 Elder,Atziri, Uber Atziri and Uber Elder Guardians could all be done deathless and fairly easily. Especially T15 Elder was like ' Fight starts, pop flasks and burst him down in less than 20sec without actually having to dodge anything besides his slam, which most of the time he won't cast' - phase 2 wasn't challenging either, just hit one portal after the other with KB ( like a water sprinkler) and thus making adds aggro towards you so they don't kill shaper ( this is necessary to be able to get the jewel drop).

I tried Uber Elder twice - though couldn't finish him. I'm not used to the fight and it's very chaotic and hectic for me. I couldn't dodge everything and when I got hit I was instantly dead.
This build has definetly the DPS for the fight but not enough survivability to learn it.
There's too much that needs to be dodged that you will get hit eventually.

Besides that I can do all content in the game deathless which is awesome.

"
moepmoep12 wrote:
Sharing my experience with Shaper/T15 Elder/ Uber Atziri / Uber Elder :

My char has ~5.7k life and ~2million Shaper DPS . I've spent about 30ex on BSC . Shaper, Guardians, T15 Elder,Atziri, Uber Atziri and Uber Elder Guardians could all be done deathless and fairly easily. Especially T15 Elder was like ' Fight starts, pop flasks and burst him down in less than 20sec without actually having to dodge anything besides his slam, which most of the time he won't cast' - phase 2 wasn't challenging either, just hit one portal after the other with KB ( like a water sprinkler) and thus making adds aggro towards you so they don't kill shaper ( this is necessary to be able to get the jewel drop).

I tried Uber Elder twice - though couldn't finish him. I'm not used to the fight and it's very chaotic and hectic for me. I couldn't dodge everything and when I got hit I was instantly dead.
This build has definetly the DPS for the fight but not enough survivability to learn it.
There's too much that needs to be dodged that you will get hit eventually.

Besides that I can do all content in the game deathless which is awesome.

I only see your pathfinder on standard.
"
Terreur wrote:
I would like to know why my wander sucks.. Not even able to beat uber atziri and my gear is quite good (I think) like wtf im doing wrong

char: zonoras

thanks

im almost at 5.1k hp with 34k barrage without buffs but I feel like im barely damaging

so I guess nothing wrong im just playing bad? lol
"
Terreur wrote:
"
Terreur wrote:
I would like to know why my wander sucks.. Not even able to beat uber atziri and my gear is quite good (I think) like wtf im doing wrong

char: zonoras

thanks

im almost at 5.1k hp with 34k barrage without buffs but I feel like im barely damaging

so I guess nothing wrong im just playing bad? lol

1-2 tings :

In general, Wander isn't the most suited character to do U.Atziri, or many boss fight like red tier Elder, and Shaper. The reason is simple, those fight are fully instancied. So the fight are long. And considering the tankiness of this character, those boss can easily OS any wander. So there is a simple rule : the longer the fight is, the more ripy the fight will be.
So the more you have phases were the boss stop taking dmg, the more risk to rip you will have. And U.Atziri is a boss full of this kind of phase.

Even if a Wander can do most of the end game content, I would say it's not the most suited character for end game boss fights. Yes it's possible to do Guardian, Shaper, deathless. Same for U.Atziri or Elder in T15 map. But it will require a certain level of stuff that can be extremly expensive. And more than the stuff cost, it will require an extremly accurate comprehension of this character mecanics and gameplay, and also an extremly accurate knowledge of each boss fight.

This build is probably one of the best build in terms of clearspeed in mapping. This build can do end game content, but it's certainly not the most suited for this role. So don't be upset if you fail on this kind of content. Even realy experienced player fail time to time.

Now on your wander :

If I were you, I would change 2 things. I would respect Written in blood wheel and the 2 points for Crackling Speed. And I would take Wandslinger and Throatseeker wheels.

On your stuff :

Your wand isn't good. A perfect Piscator do almost the same dps than your rare.
Keep in mind the fact that you should consider a rare wand only if this rare wand gives you more dps than a Culling Strike Piscator. Culling Strike give more or less like 11% more dmg (I know, it's a bit more difficult to calculate). Under this point, forget every rare wand. They do not worth it. A random Culling Strike Piscator can be found from 2ex. So unless you aim for a realy high rolled culling strike piscator, this little unique wand may crush most of rare wands.

The rest of your stuff is quite good. There is only 3 slot type where you can get some upgrade ...
- On boots : you should aim for perf rolled Atziri with the Uber lab enchant. You miss a lot of dps vs boss like this ;
- Your rings and amu : you miss some dps mods. You should look for flat light and WED as base. Life is important, but here you only have 800k dps against Shaper, which is a bit low. There is some slot where you should get as much as res as you can in order to be more flexible on other slots like rings. Your amulet also miss some dps mods and some of them aren't high enought ;
- Your abyss jewels : they don't brings you enought dps affixes or the rolls aren't high enought on most of them. You may probably work on this ground.
"

"
Aevaris wrote:
Hey all,

This is the first time I've played wander. I'm feeling pretty squishy still. Trash mobs I can face roll, but tougher rares (especially red beasts) and bosses still kill me pretty quick. Can you give me feedback on gear pieces to improve on? (I also recognize I haven't done uber lab yet, I'll do it tomorrow).

Thanks!

In your gem setup :
- The flame dash setup isn't realy needed in this build ;
- Some of your gems don't have quality yet, so you lose some stats from it.

In your tree :
- You are only lvl 85. Since you are not 90-91 yet, you miss many dps nodes and at the same time you didn't choose the right order of node ...
- You miss 3 jewels sock, which is one of our greatest source of dps in this build since the introduction of Abyssal jewels ;
- Respect Crackling Speed 2 nodes, Written in blood wheel and Thick Skin wheel ;
- Follow this tree ;
- I took : 3 jewels socks, Cruel Preparation and start to take Wandstling wheel.
- In the 5 next level you should take the 2 last point for Wandstling wheel, and 3 point in 5% life node in Cruel Preparation, Bravery & Golem's Blood wheel. At lvl 91, you should respect those 3 life node and take Thick Skin wheel (this will provide you 2 extra pourcent life).

In you stuff :

- I would look for a shield with more res, in order to free some affixes in your rings ;
- I would look for better gloves with more life and more res or for Tombfist 2s. Note that Tombfist are a more end game option and implies to have realy good abyssal jewels to sock in them, so it's an expansive solution ;
- I would change the rings for some rings with as more flat light dmg than the master craft can provide and with some WED on them. Extra life or res would be a good bonus ;
- Your belt does not provide you enought life. Try to get a better one with chaos spaming in an Abyssal belt ilvl 84 ;
- Get a Conqueror Potency of the extra Dying Sun proj ;
- Get abyssal jewels with at the very least : a T1 flat light, and life (or crit multi or Attack speed). Or try to craft them on your own.

Note : If you don't have the currency for decent abyssal jewels (T1 flat light + life at the very least), then I would suggest you to take 2 life nodes instead of the each jewels. And you will respect later when you have a decent jewel to sock in it.

On your flask :
- I would switch the Vinktar for an Attacks version. Penetration is a good cheap option at the very begining, but you have the key items of this build. Now it's time for real things ;
- You non unique flasks are messy. It's realy important to have realy good flask when you play a Pathfinder. It's even mandatory ;
- Set all your flask to 20% quality.
- Get those flask as base : Diamond flask, Eternal life flask, Stibninte flask and a Quicksilver flask (you keep one of them in inventory and switch for boss) ;
- Elemental statut aliment on flask are useless while you play a Pathfinder. The 2 only statut aliment that you should consider are Anti bleed and anti curse ;
- On your Eternal Life flask, get those affixes : Bubbling & of Staunching ;
- On other flask get Extra duration prefixe ;
- Anti curse or % Evasion on Diamond flask since it's the flask with the longest duration base ;
- Inc movement speed on Quicksilver flask for maping ;
- % Evasion on Stibnint flask fo boss.

Thank you! This was amazingly helpful. I was (almost) able to do phoenix boss. First time I've ever attempted t16 (in my many years), so the fact i had him down to <5% hp is definitely a good sign.

I'm pretty poor atm (only about 3-4 ex left). Can you give me thoughts for next gear upgrades?

Worth trying to get a culling strike pisca as next or maybe some better jewels? (most are t1 life + t1 light)

Last edited by Aevaris on Apr 1, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
"
szulerecki wrote:

even if you grab vitality void, life leech is capped after you overcome a certain thresold of damage, reason why you're going to drop those points to take more useful nodes, like damage/life/jewel ones.
you can check path of building to know when you hit the cap.
life leech without vaal pact is meh unless you're not a duelist, but you have to blame the balance team and not this build.
a high rolled elemental damage atziri's promise is a nice option instead of vinktar :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info