(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Haha oh boy! :D

Alright added the Video, keep them coming, always good to have videos from leagues for all those "oh it's standard sayers"

Currently playing around with these:

Grace does also count for Vaal Grace :3

The Mana Leech is saving me 1 Passive Point.

But i guess the ideal Watcher eye would be Wrath pen. and Mana Leech.

the first one is pretty sick! :D

wrath pen and mana leech could be insanely expensive I guess...
I think instead that this build has become more effective in league, because it scales incredibly well with the new abyssal jewels and items like tombfists, and piscator's vigil is insane :)
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@habkor

Hey nice bringing up that topic, i had a recent conversation with a friend of mine.

Did you considered the increased flask effect you would get and the increased effect of shock you can get from passive tree/ abyssal jewels?

Increased Flask effectives would bring the 10% up to 15%, after that you can get 20% increased effect of shock and up to 10% increased Shock per Abyss Jewel that would bring me up to 19.5-21% More damage.

And the Flat to Lightning Damage to Attacks.

I couldn't really find some clarification yet i admit i might haven't dig deep enough :)

So i might be wrong.

Hey, I just checked again with your POB code. You are right, I didn't include flask effectiveness in my calculations, which should change the "increased damage taken" to 15%. For the shock effect, are you sure that this applies to the (explicit numeric) "10% increased damage taken" Vinktar shock? I couldn't find any information on that.

So let's see. If I take your build in POB and deactivate Wise Oak + uncheck "Is the enemy Intimidated", the DPS with Dying Sun + Diamond is about 3.33m. With Dying Sun + Vinktar, the DPS without incorporating shock is about 2.96m. With 15% increased damage taken, this would be about 3.4m, which is only slightly above 3.33m with Dying Sun + Diamond (so the latter seems way better with up to 3 flask uses and a decent suffix). With 20% increased damage taken, the DPS would be about 3.55m, which is still only 7% more than with a Diamond flask. So even in that case, I think Diamond trumps Vinktar due to its better usability.

But no matter what, for people with limited budget, I think the top priority should actually be Diamond >> Dying Sun >>> Vinktar.
Hello - been following your guide and respecced my Raider today. Can anyone give me tips on what to change next? I feel like being a bit squishy. Vinktar's ofc is what I am getting next - but after that?

Also, please have a look at my passive tree - it feels a bit messy!

Character name is Chipotle_Away

Thanks!
Last edited by Edeka on Jan 22, 2018, 2:57:35 PM
"
habkor wrote:

But no matter what, for people with limited budget, I think the top priority should actually be Diamond >> Dying Sun >>> Vinktar.

for people on a budget, a vinktar with 10% lightning penetration is still very effective (i've killed all the shaper and elder guardians, and the red elder with it) and costs like 10 chaos.
imho the added flat damage vinktar should be one of the last upgrades to do, because you want it with good rolls to feel the difference from a penetration one, and that costs 2 exalted, with that currency there are plenty of upgrades which can boost the damage all the time instead of just 6 seconds

Guys i don't know what im missing but my dps seems pretty low compared to what people say here. Don't mind the supports, just 20q'd them so levels will be 20 soon. What should i do from here? I feel like im missing lots of dps compared to peoples pob dps calculations. Mine is about 1m regular and 500k on shaper and feels low on high tier maps although clear is great.
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
habkor wrote:

for people on a budget, a vinktar with 10% lightning penetration is still very effective (i've killed all the shaper and elder guardians, and the red elder with it) and costs like 10 chaos.
imho the added flat damage vinktar should be one of the last upgrades to do, because you want it with good rolls to feel the difference from a penetration one, and that costs 2 exalted, with that currency there are plenty of upgrades which can boost the damage all the time instead of just 6 seconds

Good point, I agree. Still, when compared to penetration Vinktar, my argument remains valid: if you are just going to run two damage flasks (+ Life, Stibnite and Jade), Diamond seems better than Vinktar. The difference is even more pronounced when not having Power Charges up, or not fighting Shaper/Guardians.
"
habkor wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
habkor wrote:

Good point, I agree. Still, when compared to penetration Vinktar, my argument remains valid: if you are just going to run two damage flasks (+ Life, Stibnite and Jade), Diamond seems better than Vinktar. The difference is even more pronounced when not having Power Charges up, or not fighting Shaper/Guardians.

yes, and as third damage flask, if going for extra budget, a max rolled atziri's promise will do the work, not to mention it can be used twice.
vinktar is more defensive also (up tp 84% lightning resistance is good for mapping and specific bosses like the minotaur) and gives shock.
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 22, 2018, 3:31:33 PM
Farmed up considerable currency with this build. Any idea on upgrades?

Spoiler

Most of my abyss jewels are t1/t2 lightning x2 + >30 life and one Wrath Pen Watcher's Eye
Last edited by oregoncrete on Jan 22, 2018, 5:10:36 PM
Hello there!

I just started building my wander (respecced it from frost blades) - this is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/RqTdKxLn

Although the overall damage is still pretty low, I just got around 500 chaos orbs I can burn to upgrade something. I've thought about vinktar, but it seems it gives me less dps than any of my other dmg flasks (diamond/atziri/oak).

I also took a tad different approach on the tree, mostly around life, I'd love to be tankier than I already am - ideally around 6200-6500hp, though I'm not sure how I'll get there.

Anyway, here are my items (though I'd appreciate an input on my tree/overall PoB too):

I am using voidwalker to get additional pierce as I find it helps with multiple bosses (to have it on barrage aswell) and I free up a socket in my KB, and I can live without extra evasion from Atziri's boots (capping my dodge on spells through vaal grace). I know I have some underleveled gems, though the difference between max levels and mine are around 10k or so, and I'm leveling them myself, so let's skip that ;)

Thank you in advance for any ideas that'll help my build :-)

Last edited by _Pats_ on Jan 22, 2018, 4:39:58 PM
Quick question for some viewers:

If you cannot afford a 6L Queen of the Forest, would it be more beneficial to go with a 5L Queen of the Forest or an alternative 6L life/resist armor?

What do you guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info