(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
alkarian wrote:
"
Gref wrote:
"
alkarian wrote:
What should I upgrade next? I have 620k shaper dps according to PoB with most major 'upgrade steps' from OP post. Character name is CrystalChrysalis

Stack more WED wherever you can. Get a second Opal Ring.

If you can afford to, drop Devoto's for Starkonja's or Rat's Nest. That is unless you can find 25-75% Global Crit Strike Chance somewhere else.

Link Wrath with Empower and Enlighten.

Get a Piscator's with max IAS.

Funny thing about starkonja - it actually shows net dps decrease if I swap devotos. Also rip chaos res and movement speed.
Thanks for the tips! top rolled wand will give me +80k alone, I feel silly now about running with 101 out of 115 wand -_-

May I ask what script or addon you are using for ingame item comparison?
just wanted to hop in and thank you for the build. i improved my dps about 10K more and its very easy to map and stuff. I do have Problems with my life, only a bit more the 4k, but with that much Evasion i can facetank most of the content.

Im in love with this speedy gonzales build :))
Last edited by Hassbringer on Jan 19, 2018, 3:11:45 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
I highly recommend using the brinerot flag + warcry method to generate power charges.

Bosses move, orb of storms with pcoc is way to slow.

Also you can get some DPS if you use Abyssal Cry.

1.7 aint that bad, i mean many killed shaper in the 1st 2 weeks without a barrage enchant since there is simply none on the market.

You can also for bossing swap out Herald of Ice for Herald of Thunder linked with Enhance.

It's really important that Herald has Quality and Enhance is at least Level 3.

This way you get a nice Boost, since the Quality of Herald of Thunder (increased Lightning Damage) is affection all sources of Lightning Damage.

If you are aware of the mechanics def. doable.

thanks for the advices toma!
anyway: I use the orb of storms setup because I link my wrath with empower and enlighten in weapon and can't switch slot because I have tombfists equipped which leave me out of 2 sockets;
I'll try shaper asap with this build, but what sounds strange to me is that I can farm him comfortably and deathless with my scorching ray build which shows me like 490k dps in path of building, how come is this not doable with 1.7 million dps?:)
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 19, 2018, 4:11:26 AM
"
bibanul wrote:
Currently playing a Raider variation of this build, but I am thinking into changing the ascendancy and specing into this build. I have around 20 exalts to invest. What do you think I should change/upgrade and in what order?

Can someone please advise on this?
"
bibanul wrote:
"
bibanul wrote:
Currently playing a Raider variation of this build, but I am thinking into changing the ascendancy and specing into this build. I have around 20 exalts to invest. What do you think I should change/upgrade and in what order?

Can someone please advise on this?

I would get dying sun, vinktar, tombfist with 2 abyss sockets, amulet and then rings. In that order :) perhaps a new top rolled piscator (with culling if you feel like throwing in the ex for it) without culling they are really cheap, esp if you buy a corrupted one
Last edited by Sillyx on Jan 19, 2018, 6:54:35 AM
"
Sillyx wrote:
I would get dying sun, vinktar, tombfist with 2 abyss sockets, amulet and then rings. In that order :) perhaps a new top rolled piscator (with culling if you feel like throwing in the ex for it) without culling they are really cheap, esp if you buy a corrupted one

Thank you. One dummy question, culling from piscator will apply also to barrage, or only to KB?
"
bibanul wrote:
"
Sillyx wrote:

Thank you. One dummy question, culling from piscator will apply also to barrage, or only to KB?

to everything, even flame dash, orb of storms...
is it possible to somehow estimate real dps boost from aurabot? Just curious if I can handle some tough stuff together with my friend
Hi, I was wondering if someone could give me advice on my gears and possible upgrades. Im liking the build so far but my only problems include mana leech and the degen from blood rage makes it hard to keep life flasks up. Any tips?
Spoiler
"
bluekid90 wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if someone could give me advice on my gears and possible upgrades. Im liking the build so far but my only problems include mana leech and the degen from blood rage makes it hard to keep life flasks up. Any tips?
Spoiler

Your Vinktar's is added damage to SPELLS. Should be ATTACKS.

Use weapon swap to deactivate Blood Rage if necessary.

Swap HoI into your boots and link Onslaught Support. Put Wrath setup in your Gloves.

Get Crit Chance/Multi on your amulet. WED on your rings.

Personal opinion, 3L Bloodrage is a waste of sockets for ~11% IAS. It's not bad. I just can't justify it personally.
Last edited by Gref on Jan 19, 2018, 1:41:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info