(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Giammafix wrote:
"
90AcE90 wrote:
anyone who can say what gems i should use if i got a 5 link chest?

a little advice, use a tabula rasa or a rare 6 link until you can afford a queen of the forest 6 linked....otherwise single target damage will feel very weak and frustrating

A 6L is good for bosses but even a 5L QotF mapping speed difference is like night and day. Once I switched from Tabula to 5L Queen I never wanted to go back to another body armour ever. It's the best feeling in the world to go at 200mph just Kinect Blasting the whole map. The downside is that you'll need to skip some bosses because it takes too long to kill them

As for links, I followed the guide: Barrage -> Elem. Damage with Attacks -> Lightning Pen. -> Added Lightning -> Slower Proj

You can also go to Path of Building and check which gems would benefit the most for you.
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
90AcE90 wrote:

a little advice, use a tabula rasa or a rare 6 link until you can afford a queen of the forest 6 linked....otherwise single target damage will feel very weak and frustrating

nonsense. i would suggest using the 5 link queen if u dont have an uber rare 6 link chest. use barrage - slower projectiles - added lightning dmg - lightening pen - ele dmg with attacks
Any advise on how what should i upgrade for some more dps. I know the rings and ammy can use some work.

HO damage is 41k barrage and 51k KB atm with no flasks.

"
3line wrote:
Any advise on how what should i upgrade for some more dps. I know the rings and ammy can use some work.

HO damage is 41k barrage and 51k KB atm with no flasks.

You have the wrong vinktar
"
al_capWn wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
90AcE90 wrote:

nonsense. i would suggest using the 5 link queen if u dont have an uber rare 6 link chest. use barrage - slower projectiles - added lightning dmg - lightening pen - ele dmg with attacks

and you have to skip the majority of bosses, anyway it's a matter of taste.
an alchemist's quicksilver flask of adrenaline could be used to replace the speed from queen of the forest, and unless you have high evasion stats on gear you won't notice that much difference.
I was seriously thinking about replacing qotf with shroud of the lightless for more dps anyway.
the point with qotf is that you can use two flasks with evasion on it and boost speed and damage at the same time, I guess
"
Ceratoidei wrote:

why isnt anyone using that mod? its clearly op for that build...

which dps number is realistic, for like 150ex? 1.5m shaper dps?

I use that mod on my ammy, and yes its pretty amazing. =D

And for 150 ex you could easily push 3-4m shaper dps I would think.
Last edited by Deadmaux on Jan 16, 2018, 11:15:42 AM
How geared do I need to be to run uber labs with this build? Is 6 links really mandatory for barrage to be effective against bosses in ulab and tier 1-10?
"
How geared do I need to be to run uber labs with this build? Is 6 links really mandatory for barrage to be effective against bosses in ulab and tier 1-10?

5L would work just fine for everything you mentioned.
What gems should i buy with 21 level first?
"
MarcelSweet wrote:
What gems should i buy with 21 level first?

KB and Barrage assuming they aren't 21/20 already. Gems that give additional flat damage per level. Empower/Enlighten level 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info