(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Hey Toma and others :)

as you posted before, i finished an EDPS wand today with 3t1 Prefixes and Tier 1 Attack Speed

Verified

The Wand can be found here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2059186
and the Current fee is 40 Exalted

Very minor DPS upgrade for me in POB - lol. Piscator for life. What does current fee mean? Like for 40ex i get one? or 40ex and a mirror? Is this guy on drugs. This wand gives me a 4%dps increase?
Last edited by lve2raft on Dec 27, 2017, 3:06:15 PM
"
Peuce1989 wrote:

as you posted before, i finished an EDPS wand today with 3t1 Prefixes and Tier 1 Attack Speed

The Wand can be found here : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2059186

That wand is a 7% damage increase over my current piscators and a 5% increase over a perfect Ele, IAS and crit piscators. FYI to everyone.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
lve2raft wrote:
"

Verified

Very minor DPS upgrade for me in POB - lol. Piscator for life. What does current fee mean? Like for 40ex i get one? or 40ex and a mirror? Is this guy on drugs. This wand gives me a 4%dps increase?

40ex and a mirror. That is pretty normal. Piscator's is unreal this league. If abyss jewels didn't exist that thing would be godlike beyond belief.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
@lve2raft
Bro, what's the point of your post's.
Everything that need's to be known by any type of player about 3.1 is on the Top of the Guide.
So that they don't even have to scroll down.

If you still think this is not good enough, why not beeing a bit constructive and write something down that i can copy-paste into my guide?
It's easy to point out things that are bad without thinking how much work is involved doing a guide and stuff like real-life.

Also if you are not using any of the New item's and stick to the old, doesn't make a shitty wander out of your's.
Maybe less, maybe more DPS, doesn't matter, KB and Barrage are still strong either way.
I would totally understand your point, if i said anything bad about the new abyssal item's, which i don't do.

Complaining about Single Target, yet beeing aware how dying sun and vinktar will affect single target DPS, what's the point there to complain about that?

The Mirror tier wand scale's with the rest of the gear, which is 15% more DPS or even higher. That's (and again) why i suggest to swap out the piscator to a rare wand in the end AFTER all the other slot's where you can upgrade your character. Which i did ( my dps went up from 5.0 to 5.6 mill).

Mentioned this way before 3.0 in the guide, in video's, but yeah let's ignore that so we can "not" complain about the build, POB is as accurate as possible no idea what you mean.

Rethink what type of footprint you want to leave in this guide.
Other than that, if you don't want to bring up something helpful, just don't and leave.
May do your own Build Guide etc. I'm way to busy helping those that appreciate it and.. yeah actualla play the game.

PS.: Wasn't my idea to make some item's legacy, yet 2.5 Mill. DPS against shaper is way more than enough and is already surpassed by many in Abyss leauge, but yeah #LoL.

This wand gives me over 13% more DPS on KB and over 9% on barrage. And its not worth mirror service for sure...
Hello, did they remove the mana leech on vinktar? I'm trying this build but since my vinktar gives life leech I go out of mana all the freaking time. Any suggestions? I got all flasks for the build
"
Sillyx wrote:
Hello, did they remove the mana leech on vinktar? I'm trying this build but since my vinktar gives life leech I go out of mana all the freaking time. Any suggestions? I got all flasks for the build

Despite the fact that i still got a legacy vinktar.

I have Mana leech in the Tree, just got to look really..close at the Duelist Leech Area.
Hi , really enjoying the build and just got my first uber atziri kill but i feel that there is more room for improvement therefore ,Can i get any suggestions for gear upgrades please? kinda stuck atm and thanks for the help previously!

@Rishenn
Wrong Vinktar
How can you get the "right" vinktar, if it's legacy? I can't seem to find it on PoE trade

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info