(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@ViperTech

Hey there, got a Vinktar? OR Dying Sun?

I would get those 2 Flasks, after that safe for 6l / +2 Barrage enchant

6l is currently i think 5ex? Enchant 12ex'ish

I would Progress in that Order, to get this Build boss-killing ready for the higher tiers.
Woops forgot to mention that I have vinktar ,yes!
I'll try to get that 6L then, tyvm for your feedback!
Nice build @ lvl82 now

biggest Deal this over price helmet Enchant 4ex

3ex the 6 socketed QOTF with this Colors i am lucky 6 linked with 60 fuse :D

Last edited by stauch3r on Apr 9, 2017, 6:59:43 PM
Running this build with almost 0 investment lol all the uniques are 1 alch each, I spent a few chaos on my shield and a 5 link QotF.

Running this in hardcore with 5.8k life like a maniac heaps of close calls and I'm raider instead of pathfinder for overdrive speed map clearing, I've rolled so many wanders and this one for the investment is by far the best.

EDIT: You said earlier in the thread you can't sustain flasks as a raider but that's just not true I kept QotF and stib+jade you are such an insane jetplane you get your flask charges back so fast it's unbelievable.
Last edited by NoEars on Apr 10, 2017, 4:12:12 AM
Ok, then let me rephrase that: You will much more likely run out of flask-charges compared to a Pathfinder.

I started as a Raider, after i switched to Pathfinder i was hammering the Flasks, but couldn't empty then :D

Anyway, glad that someone is trying this build in HC. Stay Safe
xyx
Last edited by stauch3r on Apr 15, 2017, 1:05:27 AM

has you test with Ele Wek on Hit?

i can run AOE with out 3.5% crit gloves + Curse Setup Assassin Mark.

Single Target has better lightning pen with this.

littel Video
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/sWcyLkvWFCU

I do not trust me yet my hot crit gloves to scrapped ^^
Ele Weakness is a nice bonus, yet hard to get not to mention on some good base crit. gloves :D
hi, this is my gear
Spoiler

i farm 15 tier maps + uberlab so ez, but i died on t16 maps on bosses. whats wrong with me?
Thoughts on Voidwalker over Atziri's Step? I'm personally focused on clear speed over single target and don't intend to push uber Atziri / guardians / Shaper on this build.

Pros:
Permanent, guaranteed pierce during clearing
Frees up a gem slot on KB, allowing for Added Lightning, significantly boosting KB DPS
Gain 20% projectile avoidance
Phasing prevents getting boxed in
Phasing looks awesome

Cons:
Lose spell dodge from Step
No life roll on Voidwalker
Not as much eva as Step

Overall, a boost to clear speed but a loss in defense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info