(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

at first, sorry for my english.
Q: on 1st page you link 5 jewels in build. but in 2.6 passive tree we have only 3 sockets for jewels. it's ok?
and 2nd Q: if we placed only 3 jewels, what's better: static electricity or rare jewel with AS + proj dmg?
thanks.
What would the 2.6 st tree look like? I never saw the old one =/
"
iPulsar wrote:
What would the 2.6 st tree look like? I never saw the old one =/

I got you

You can skip the Witch section and stay on the right / bottom right of the Tree too.

And focus more on Life/ Attack Speed and such if you feel the need to.

@h4teful

I have listed more than i can equip. yes. But that's for simple reason, those are examples what you can use.

What about getting a wand with a +2 level to lightning gem prefix? So I could link wrath on it, wrath would give 2 to 40 more damage, better than the fire preffix I guess?
"
spr4ts wrote:
What about getting a wand with a +2 level to lightning gem prefix? So I could link wrath on it, wrath would give 2 to 40 more damage, better than the fire preffix I guess?

That is actually remarkably clever. I'm actually angry I have never thought of this.

edit - Some test:
+2 wrath = 126,590 dps
22 WED = 127,000 dps

It seems 2 levels of wrath is actually weaker than even 22 WED.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 19, 2017, 11:43:32 PM
Uhm, i got a Level 21 Wrath with a Level 4 Empower in my Boots :)

Getting a +2 to gems, would make it so hard to find a good Wand

I will upload a video soon, which showcases some build variations/ options and some explanation about some mechanical functions.

Just need more time... #casualworker
Hi, guys. Thank's for this bild for Toma_Hawk. It's amasing.
My current gear:
Spoiler

All skill gems 19 lvl 0 quality

T12-T13 maps available.
PS: I have bought this gloves for 5c
lol =)
can u explain to me how u manage to cap crit chance? I have counted all your increase to crit chance on gear and passive tree. I just don't know how.

Even I link increase crit chance gem to KB, still I couldn't get capped or even near 90%.

Pls show me your actual crit chance, without power charge and flask on. Thanks
"
madmatt3984 wrote:
can u explain to me how u manage to cap crit chance? I have counted all your increase to crit chance on gear and passive tree. I just don't know how.

Even I link increase crit chance gem to KB, still I couldn't get capped or even near 90%.

Pls show me your actual crit chance, without power charge and flask on. Thanks

You cannot cap it without flasks. The key element to get things near capped out is to have Choir of the Storm, then use all resist flasks (vinktar and wise oak for example) to dramatically increase crit chance with uncapped resists. Horror essence on gloves is essential aswell for KB. Right now I am sitting on 66% crit chance without any flasks, only golem, it also depends whether you use Rat's Nest or Starkonja's. With Rats You get ~+4%crit chance. Diamond rings are always nice to have. Soon I will buy Choir and I am sure I will get around 90% or more with KB buffed. Also I need 4 blues on my chest piece, damn thing can't be crafted... so far wasted 2000 chromas.

You can take a look on my gear (NormalDifficulty character)
Last edited by Mynio on Mar 22, 2017, 8:42:32 AM
@madmatt3984

Hey There, as already mentioned, Through Choir of the Storm, Topaz Rings turn into Diamond Rings.

Any Lightning res, will also increase Crit. Chance.

However you don't have to go this way.
With my Setup in Standard (Rat's Nest and rare Amulet) i am at around 78% (KB) to 82% (Barrage)

Sure something above 90% is desirable, yet getting a lot Lightning Resists on the few Non-Unique's in addition to a New League, where Item availability is limited, make's it quite hard.

The Overall Damage Performance will still be good enough (!)

With Choir of the Storm and Vinktar up i have a 5% higher Crit. chance on both. This could be higher, if i manage to get more Lightning res. on gear.

Currently having 59k tooltip (Without any Shrine buffs) on my Legacy League Wander.
Also playing around with The Gull Helmet atm. :)

Legacy League Gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info