(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I'm considering saving up currency for wand, how does wand worth a mirror look like? I could also use a tip what gear I should invest my money next.
Spoiler
Last edited by Zombie_Addict on Aug 20, 2017, 8:44:52 AM
I have a wand bought for a few chaos, and I hardly get any difference in PoB when changing to Piscators for KB. For Barrage (with both flasks) up I go from 42k to 45k. I stick with my budget wand until I can find a good endgame wand.

is this better than piscator?

"
Omega_Nebula wrote:
Perhaps I'm missing something, but according to Path of building a godly rare wand is only giving me a ~190k dps increase over this Piscator's I spent 5c on (Using the OPs rare wand as a reference)

Meanwhile, upgrading from a 5-link to 6-link Queen gives me a ~740k dps increase. I decided to post this information here because I saw a lot of people investing exalts into upgrading their wand relatively early on, when according to these POB damage values, your time & currency would be much better spent upgrading to a 6-link before investing in a good rare wand.

5c Piscator's -vs- Rare Wand valuing at ~10ex on the low end (rough estimation) that'll give +~200kdps at the absolute most

OR, invest in a 6-link first for a much better bang for your buck-- at least those are my options.

Yeah, assuming you have the expensive flasks. I don't so I went for a wand first and it only cost me like 35 chaos even though it has 245 dps, according to PoB. So I got lucky, I think.

Spoiler

"
berittraz wrote:

I think so but I'd put attack speed instead of elemental damage.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Is the evasion and life at the beginning of the ranger tree much more important than the projectile damage right above?
IGN: ACertainOkuu
@Zombie_Addict

You are at the State were a 10 ex wand is pretty much the next option.
As many wrote Piscator's is slightly worse, but what else is there when you reached the Gear Level you have :)

Like you maybe could get a Ring with Accu. But Your Gear seems hard to be improved.

@Pwnin
There is not Much Life you can get in the Tree, so yes it's important :)

According to the Feedback, i edited the What to Look for Section about Wand's!
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 20, 2017, 12:21:33 PM
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
"
mirrrage wrote:
What's the reason for running crit strikes over crit damage on barrage?

Depends on your crit chance. The more you have on gear i.e. jewels, rings etc, the less you need the chance gem. You can also use a diamond flask and that replaces the chance gem, making space for the dmg-gem.

But if you're running ele focus on barrage you can't inflict status ailments, crit dmg is nearly always just straight up more dps.
ign = HashtagTheReturn (Harbinger)
hi guys how much crit chance is needed for kb to shatter cause i am struggling big time for it to go off and gimme the curse i need i know i am low level but could some one point anything out i need to do my character profile can be seen thanks not sure how to add screenshot i took one of my kb stats

http://imgur.com/a/1YFrV
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Aug 20, 2017, 12:41:16 PM
"

Spoiler

"
berittraz wrote:

I think so but I'd put attack speed instead of elemental damage.

Only prefix left on that wand
ign = HashtagTheReturn (Harbinger)
Last edited by mirrrage on Aug 20, 2017, 12:55:26 PM

What you guys think i should focus on next besides a new Amulet of course. Just need having a hard time finding on with those resists so i stay capped. Also have the Conqueror's Potency jewel just got tired of dying when the bleed wouldn't get removed so put the static electricity one back on for some dps boost for now.

Also leveling an Empower in my offhand to lvl 3 to try and corrupt so that will go in my helm.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Aug 20, 2017, 1:00:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info