[2.6] -273,15 °Crit-Trapper (Shaper farmer, deathless) + Budget Version (below 3 exa)

"
uswh0le wrote:
question about the ice trap damage enchant, is it merc lab or uber lab?

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?type=enchantment&an=helmet

this website could be nice for you in future (it's uber lab)

@DutchWarbandit, FNM? im no speedrunner so i'm not sure what is faster. i experienced traps to be very high in damage for leveling so it could go fast.
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Dec 1, 2016, 1:18:30 PM
"
"
uswh0le wrote:
question about the ice trap damage enchant, is it merc lab or uber lab?

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?type=enchantment&an=helmet

this website could be nice for you in future (it's uber lab)

@DutchWarbandit, FNM? im no speedrunner so i'm not sure what is faster. i experienced traps to be very high in damage for leveling so it could go fast.

FNM --> Fire Nova Mine.

Thanks for answering I think I will go for this build, so I can at least get a good boss killer going.
thanks for the link
Two out of four cons of this build have been removed:
1. No more blood magic maps.
2. Essences made it to the game.

Edit: I think it's a good league starter build, isn't it? I played a fire trapper a few leagues ago and I had tons of fun with it, it was my strongest build at that time, by far. I can't wait to try this one.

Caveat: Atziri and Uber Atziri can't be ignited. Is that way Uber Atziri is not doable (but normal Atziri is, maybe barely)?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Dec 1, 2016, 7:27:00 PM
oh, another question though. can this build still have decent damage on a 5-link only?

so far these are my self-found ES gear loots...
"
uswh0le wrote:
oh, another question though. can this build still have decent damage on a 5-link only?

so far these are my self-found ES gear loots...

re-rolled the shield...
"
Jadran wrote:
Two out of four cons of this build have been removed:
1. No more blood magic maps.
2. Essences made it to the game.

Edit: I think it's a good league starter build, isn't it? I played a fire trapper a few leagues ago and I had tons of fun with it, it was my strongest build at that time, by far. I can't wait to try this one.

Caveat: Atziri and Uber Atziri can't be ignited. Is that way Uber Atziri is not doable (but normal Atziri is, maybe barely)?

well blood magic was a con for almost every build so nothing won there ^^

i'm pretty sure i experienced ignite immunity on those other bosses stated above. will only change my opinion when i see a video proof^^ you want to make uber atziri boss fights as short as possible. normal atziri is 100000 times easier so that's the main reason it's possible :P verified by mathil at round about 20 minutes

@uswh0le, sure this items are enough, when you don't have a 6L i VASTLY recommend that you realize the budget setup of this build; i.e. 30% more ele dmg helmet via essence of horror. look, having 5L results in -42% dmg. having a 4L helmet with 30% more ele dmg results in -18% dmg.
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Dec 2, 2016, 2:30:48 AM
"
i'm pretty sure i experienced ignite immunity on those other bosses stated above.

Yeah, ignite immunity, meaning it can't be ignited. Or are these two different things?

Are you going to be rolling this build in Breach?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Dec 2, 2016, 3:46:35 AM
it's the same. and ignite immunity is a pain for this build as it's damage is build around double dipping mechanics :P

nope I have enough from ignite traps and shaper farming, will probably roll ice trap with poison
How is the Poison Ice Trap working out so far? Do you think its Shaper viable too?
Cant decide between those two builds, but with the nerf to Facebreakers the Posion build should be also easier to gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info