Too Much Clutter? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

"
babybaner wrote:
stop trying to take all of my money Chris

I need to eat

That is crazy that people skip eating just to buy stash tabs lol.

Some crazy ass priorities.

Making all kinds of gains.
"
tnemrot wrote:
Chaika on the front page!

my sides
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Last edited by Hucuchill on Nov 4, 2016, 12:21:11 PM
Need a raise for christmass maybe..?

Than just work harder like everyone else in stead of begging harder.
IGN: Bluntexile
Sad its only shared stash and not Inventory stash... its getting to be a pain to carry so little..
great job on the sale...its nice to see a little pizzazz in the sales
"
babybaner wrote:
stop trying to take all of my money Chris

I need to eat

Every stash tab pack comes with an order of WFR (Wraeclast Fried Rhoa)
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
crevil wrote:
I absolutely HATE that these deals are always weekend-deals that are announced on friday. I don't use Steam, and Paypal sometimes takes 2 business days to transfer funds, so by the time I got the money on my Paypal account, the deal has expired. PLZ fix. I'm a poor fucker who can't just keep money on his Paypal, because I need that shit for food'n stuff. I have a bit extra at the moment though, and I would love to buy some more tabs.

you're right, the problem is paypal. it's a serious mistake that they even gave this "company" the bank status lately.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i prefer to spend money to get MORE stash tabs than paying Necromancer pack from Diablo 3.
GGG, can we have that cool golden stash as hideout decoration mtx plz? :)
"
crevil wrote:
I absolutely HATE that these deals are always weekend-deals that are announced on friday. I don't use Steam, and Paypal sometimes takes 2 business days to transfer funds, so by the time I got the money on my Paypal account, the deal has expired. PLZ fix. I'm a poor fucker who can't just keep money on his Paypal, because I need that shit for food'n stuff. I have a bit extra at the moment though, and I would love to buy some more tabs.

PS. I seem to remember that the same issue arose on that -50% black friday sale a few years ago, and GGG extended the sale then due to popular demand. They haven't since though, and it just bums me out.

you can buy the bundles without transferring funds, if your paypal balance is zero it'll take directly from your bank account

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info