Too Much Clutter? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

What's the % in sale?

I remember that old 50% sale before, is this just as value-saving?
its kewl that stashes are on sale again. I just wish they were at a cheaper price than the normal daily sales. I would of bought a bunch. But since i already bought supporter packs this league. I'll just wait till next league hoping that we some more skills or that their is more skills use-able for end game other than bv and totems. As I find its more of a deal to buy supporter packs and then wait till stash is on daily sale.

With that said i still think its kewl though so props. Just wish it wasn't almost 20$ atm for a stash bundle :(
nice spam in game a few minutes ago......too damned bad we can't report you so as to be muting.....
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Nov 4, 2016, 2:58:18 AM
Eh, I've 30-something premiums and a currency. Feel like I'm good for a while. :P
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
So that's 20-30% or something?

Please do a 50% sale some time again.
So, I have 43 premium stash tabs and currency tab. I thought I'm set for life since I only play challenge leagues. I usually play for 4 or 5 weeks in a league till I get bored and move to a new game. Essence league and Atlas changes, however, still keeps my attention and I already used 39 out of my 44 stash tabs. Yes, I'm a hoarder particularly because I play mostly SSF with a little bit of trading.

Maybe it is time to go blow few more points from my supporter's pack on more stash tabs...

PS. One reason I no longer visit standard is the horrible mess with read-only tabs that migrate to standard after temporary leagues finish.
isn't the real news the closure of the garena sea realm and the resulting merge?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 4, 2016, 5:22:20 AM
I kinda missed the "Do you need more pockets?" in the announcement text...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Nothing here for me =/
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Cocofang wrote:
Please do a 50% sale some time again.

Maybe in 3 weeeks on black friday weekend, like they did in 2014 ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info