Too Much Clutter? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

"
mobutu wrote:
"
Cocofang wrote:
Please do a 50% sale some time again.

Maybe in 3 weeeks on black friday weekend, like they did in 2014 ...

which other companies who run a free public service get you a black friday sale on your support?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Six hours after I finally decided to buy something first time and bought a Currency Stash Tab. Hooray. Some day I will go broke on the $1.50 I lost.

Nvm maybe will buy a bundle now.
"
Realshaggy wrote:
Six hours after I finally decided to buy something first time and bought a Currency Stash Tab. Hooray. Some day I will go broke on the $1.50 I lost.

Nvm maybe will buy a bundle now.

Email support, they will probably refund you the difference :D
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
rip points

Its a trap! :)
Thankfully, have plenty of tabs already. :)
rip wallet
GOD DAMN IT! Noooo and I just bought two Guild stashes :/ Could've been 3 now. Well nice offer nonetheless!
Rip marriage.
*tasuni voice*
buying the canvas for more clutter.. oh exile
you should learn to empty your cup from time to time
be water my friend

:p
I'm that Morty guy.
I absolutely HATE that these deals are always weekend-deals that are announced on friday. I don't use Steam, and Paypal sometimes takes 2 business days to transfer funds, so by the time I got the money on my Paypal account, the deal has expired. PLZ fix. I'm a poor fucker who can't just keep money on his Paypal, because I need that shit for food'n stuff. I have a bit extra at the moment though, and I would love to buy some more tabs.

PS. I seem to remember that the same issue arose on that -50% black friday sale a few years ago, and GGG extended the sale then due to popular demand. They haven't since though, and it just bums me out.
STD ign: Helevaperkale HelevaSCION

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info