[2.5] THE EA FUSE OVERLORD/Fastest HOGM carry service/[uber atziri/shaper/grandmaster/guardians]

OVERVIEW:
+ Insane AOE.
+ Superior clear speed.
+ PvP dominance (secondary dmg + AoE shotgun + zerphi sustain).
+ PvE dominance (shaper/uber-lab/uber-atziri).
+ Economical build (get started with ~30ex) with huge growth potential.
+ Nerf-proof because we don't rely on secondary damage.
+ Insane burst damage, kill most people with the initial fuse.
+ Vomiting spell at melee range
- always managing ur mana because of zerphi's (potential suicide).
- Spiderqueen will mess with u at melee range.

MECHANICS (the rocket science):
Since we are pathfinder, we have nearly 100% uptime on all flasks.
+ 75%/50% block with only rumilegacy/rearguard, since 2.5 i advise swapping sometime rumi for taste of hate since rumi has been nerfed in 2.5 n won't give has much block.
+ 10 arrows/fuses total with dying sun.
+ 40% increased AOE from dying sun.
+ Ample life gain on attack from zerphi's.
+ EA secondary damage type.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage#Secondary_Damage
+ Scale burn damage to the heavens with double-dipping on jewels/tree/gear/gems.
+ Adaptable: swap GMP/INC AOE for CONC EFFECT/SLOW PROJ for pve boss to maximise single target dmg/burning damage. For pvp keep use GMP/INC AOE and abuse wall and terrain elevation for optimal shotgunning.
+ Using elemental equilibirum and the right CWDT setup to maximise EA
+ To sustain mana correctly we need some dmg taken gained has mana because we gain mana from the dmg caused by scold (ideal amount is around 15%, if u pass that u will have a hard time in pvp cuz u will gain to much mana n cancel zerphi's effect , n if u don't have enough u won't sustain ur attack very long).
+Another way to sustain mana w/o much investment is to grab MOM on the tree n using Blodd magic GEM instead of FIRE PEN GEM, the interaction with scold will allow us to always be at 0 mana n benefit from zerphi's buff the more %dmg taken gain has mana u have the more u can benefit from MOM n this way get (more life) due to %DMG taken gain has mana/MOM mechanic.

DEFENSE:
+ 75%/50% block with legacy rumi and 15/15% dodge with quartz flask(can use atziri step and Hinekora sight for more dodge).
+ zerphi's life gain (mana cost is about 144 so we gain 1152 life for every attack).
+ CWDT+frost bomb to turn everyone into CI (in a bad way, i.e. rekt their life regeneration).
+ CWDT+vortex to chill all none pathfinder build (50% are pathfinder) and also help EE mechanic.
+ CWDT+molten shell+fireball+magmaorb+etherealknife+ladefall to vomit on any melee build

OFFENSE:
+ EA tooltips do not reflect your actual damage. To calculate your actual average dmg per explosion, please use the standard damage calculation formula (base damage X increased dmg x multiplier).
+ A small example: /base dmg :100 /incFIREdmg:100 incELEdmg:100 incPROJdmg:100 incAOEdmg:100/ 50% more dmg and another 40% more dmg. so the average dmg should be calculated this way : 100x4x1.5x1.4=840 then for the burning u take ur 840 has base dmg and multiplie the result by .20.
+ The scaled increased area of effect (AoE) will enhance the overlap and coverage, enabling you to control the pvp battleground.
-For pvp, EA explosion is very good due to the fact that its can't be block or dodge (enjoy this OP mechanic while it lasts).

GEMS:
+ EA setup :GMP/INC AOE/EMPOWER/FIRE PEN/LESS DURATION
+ CWDT/molten shell/bladefall/ethereal knife/fireball/magma orb
+ CWDT/vortex/arc/frost bomb
+ CWDT/ice nova/ele weak/
+ blink arrow alone
+ CWDT/blood rage
+ clarity alone
+ RF alone (use only vs boss or to troll in sarn)
+ CWDT setup can be changed depending on what u like of if ur in pvp or pve

ENCHANTMENTS & GEAR:
+ Helm enchant: EA 12% AOE
+ Glove enchant commandment of winter ( 1 shot most build paired with dying sun for shotgunning)
+ Boots enchant: 10% ele pen if u haven't kill recently
+ Get some ligtning or cold dmg on attack on 1 ring to trigger EE
MY GEAR:
Spoiler

Flask setup:
We can all thx GGG for the new op :
Spoiler

Other flask:
Spoiler

JEWELS:
+ try to get life/proj dmg/aoe dmg/fire dmg
+ Other good mod possible :attack speed with bow/Dot dmg/attack speed/chaos res
MY JEWELS:
Spoiler

PASSIVE TREE:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAADuAdEB3AQHBLMI9AqbDlwUqRUgGDwYVhm0Gjgc3B8CHxgknScvKPoqTSzpLYMyCTLRNZI2xTdMOlg62DrhPAU8LT1fQYdEDUVHRX5HfkyzTeNR-1JTVIJVxlYtVkhfKmJaZU1mVGpDavpsRm0ZbmlvO3Jsd-N4DX11f4CCm4LHg1-DzIPbhNmFe4azjZKPGo9GkFWXlZf0mK2aO563n9-hIqIAokCj76ZXpwipbq_rtfK3PriTvSe9Nr2CvqfAGsBUwGbEosedyPDNFtAf037V-Ngk2L3e5d-Y5wrr5Ovu7Djveu987-vwH_Ft8kX0-Paj9z356P4K_o_-uv8Q?accountName=philophil&characterName=saltycroissant

VIDEOS:

Disclaimer: if u want to lvl up with this build i would take out most of the cwdt setup that include spell and use a kaom instead, the reason is that ur gonna die to reflect because u will proc a endless chain of ele spell that will end up ripping u. Only use them for PVP/atziri/shaper/hall of grandmaster or when u decide that u don't want to lvl anymore, but u can always keep vortex and molten shell due to there great defense mechanic.

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE NEXT-GENERATION EA FUSE OVERLORD
IGN: SALTYCROISSANT
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Dec 12, 2016, 3:44:00 PM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2017, 12:45:31 PM
Trying it out atm, those videos looked really impressing like the build itself, but I got few questions tho:
1) Any specific reason why you use low es boots and gloves, or es base in general?
2) Didn't you use different gem setups in atziri for example (blade fall, firestorm etc), reason to that? (also different flask setups?)
3) You use the helmet just because of the spell dmg to those cwdt gem setups or?
4) BotB best chest for the build or does carcass work just as good, or some other one?

thanks!
For the glove and boots u can use any base im using those because of there roll and its more ez to craft blue socket for ur cwdt setp. I only take out the cwdt spell for uber atziri fight cuz i can rip to the mirror in the mirror phase from my cwdt spell. This builkd won't be working w/o scold, because u need scold to proc ur cwdt and also give u mana with the dmg gain has mana corruption on ring and amulet to help sustain mana. For the chest if u don't have a +1lvl use a kaom n take out the 6L cwdt setup to be safe, if u want more spell then yes belley would be better then carcass.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
im starting to see a lot of EA builds pop up, specifically because of that dying sun flask. i myself am also leveling up a new character just for an EA build im planning, and it will be somewhat close to yours.

im still not sure about using EE. it seems too difficult for me to get going due to my already accumulated gear, and i think i'd prefer to just use elemental overload with elemental focus instead.

question. how much of your dps do you attribute to your burn damage? do you feel its necessary, or would you consider running elemental focus for a massive damage boost?
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 31, 2016, 9:04:34 PM
U only really need the burning dmg for shaper and uber atziri. Mapping w/o burning dmg will still be fine.

Bought this nice upgrade, so now im switching from +1arrow while clearing and culling strike vs boss
Which bandits? life/attack speed?/?
bandit are oak/kill/kill
More perfect Flask for EA

Spoiler
Crafted a new ring to replace my old bad opal ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info