[2.5] THE EA FUSE OVERLORD/Fastest HOGM carry service/[uber atziri/shaper/grandmaster/guardians]

yes ofc but its not ur priority, u should focus on buying very good jewel n good ring first, since its ur main source of dmg increase.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
could i use a ring with these stats??

25% increased Elemental Damage

+14 to all Attributes
Adds 9 to 19 Cold Damage to Attacks
Adds 3 to 42 Lightning Damage to Attacks
+78 to maximum Life
+5% to all Elemental Resistances
+42% to Cold Resistance
yes this is a good ring for EA n has some ele flat dmg to proc EE.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
can confirm <3 dude carried me trough HOGM and some other stuff , truly one of the best (if not the best) EA build out there :)
any tips for going ES with EA? im more comfortable playing CI and i was searching for some fire ranger build that actually plays like a ranger shooting arrows.
pathfinder pick order please !
Just a small ask, but why do you have Staunching on your silver flask, because pathfinder has Remove Bleeding on Use from Master Surgeon? Is it just to provide duration immunity and not just removal, etc
russians loved this build philo, your carbon copies are everywhere in sarn arena
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
FML russian can read english what ive i done :(
still viable after 2.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info