[2.5] THE EA FUSE OVERLORD/Fastest HOGM carry service/[uber atziri/shaper/grandmaster/guardians]

Dunno about solo would have to ask them, tho i know ur giving alot of trouble to BM EA since ur PROC can kill them.

Tbh u probably made hogm carry in league even harder to obtain XD.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Nov 28, 2016, 3:53:59 PM
no change for 2.5

enjoy all the QQing from pvp player
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Hello! im about to start this build but im wondering why are you using 2 bows and 2 quivers? do they affect the 6L as secondary or do you switch bows?
Mostly to troll reddit cuz they always QQ about GG item, u don't really need 2 setup, just swap 2 gem for hard boss like uberatziri/uberlab/shaper, all other boss can be kill with GMP/INC AOE on.
How do you sustain your health without life leech linked?
"
duso94 wrote:
How do you sustain your health without life leech linked?

weird question but ill answer it.

This build is designed around zerphi's to abuse its regen of life, zerphi's give far more hp back then leech with VP. Has explained on the build guide u will regen 1152 life (take out the scold dmg to get the real life gain total) each time u will attack with zerphi's up. This is why this build is mana cuz we want zerphi's 100% uptime so we always have insane life gain on attack to allow us to tank/take some dmg.
"
philophil wrote:
+ Nerf-proof

haha good one
"
"
philophil wrote:
+ Nerf-proof

haha good one

sry that part is for pvp thread and yes so far not nerfed in 2.5 i might get that off for 3.0.0 but for now ive been right.
"
philophil wrote:
"
"
philophil wrote:
+ Nerf-proof

haha good one

sry that part is for pvp thread and yes so far not nerfed in 2.5 i might get that off for 3.0.0 but for now ive been right.

hello,

new player trying your build. When should I buy the uniques? Are they good straight out even for leveling or do you need them with the links.

For the EA link, whats the priority since i don't have a 5+ yet
This build is really bad to start a league with, has im mentionning in the build guide u need about 30ex to get it started tho on league its probably around 10-15ex. U should start by playing BM EA like every other EA build then switch later to this build for more fun/tankyness/DMG.

To make the build work u need atleast 1 5L or 1 6L, scold,zerphi's,rearguard and lvl 85+ char, also kaom if u want to be more safe in map.

EA build DMG come mostly from there jewels, so the more u put in them the better it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info