"
torturo wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

became extinct

Great.
Now I'm on par with the poor extinctosaur :/

Thank you, thank you much.

If you're gonna dish it, you'd better be able to take it :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I try'd but playing other games brought me right back.

Also new skills will probably keep me around for a few extra weeks.
I haven't even gotten a level 90 yet ;_;

I only want to complete enough challenges to get the wings.
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
I'm just into my 197th week of the league :/
Casually casual.

I got some special edition of Skyrim in my Steam, ima try that later.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Well, all I need is one more challenge to get the portal MTX that I don't really want... so either I jam it out when I've nothing else to do, or I just leave it be, because fuck it...

That aside I returned to danmaku shmups, because the new DoDonPachi resurrection is pretty cool, and actually a lot more skillbased than Pathfinder of Bladevortexile is...

Before someone tries to tell me that there are really good players like Havoc and stuff, yeah, that's true, but shmups don't allow for absolute immortality, OP-meta-crap, or mirror gear and shit, so there's that...
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Took you long enough kiddo.

Tried to stick with it this league, but holy shit this game is getting boring.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Took you long enough kiddo.

Tried to stick with it this league, but holy shit this game is getting boring.

TELLING THE SPACE DINOSAURS TO GAMMA BURST U MEANIE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Gruplock wrote:
I haven't even gotten a level 90 yet ;_;

I only want to complete enough challenges to get the wings.

You mean protruding icicles?
"

Also fuck crabs.

Spoiler

While I do have the season pass for dark sousl 3, I am going to wait for both dlc's to hop back into the game..... seeing that crab, I've made the right choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info