Ah finalley quit the league.

quit?

I'm still gonna level my witch into 90 and roll atleast 2 more charcters, maybe even more...

RNG have been giving me items that i wanna test out.

Spoiler
d:-D*
I never stop playing regardless league or not

I just play cause I enjoy killing shit but I'm also super casual so that's why I don't get bored of it maybe
ey
I still need to rip my char and then i can quit the league. Today wasn't a good day to die. The cloudy sky told me so.

My brothers in Valhalla may wait a few more days. I will be going in blind on the hydra fight in hc:

I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 27, 2016, 6:07:20 AM
I hit 95 in Essence early and quit, fairly boring league.
Dicking around aimlessly on standard, maybe gonna finish up 84/84 soon.
"
vpetrovgb wrote:
why would one stockpile wealth to transfer to a server that they rarely play?

You can't blame the i_no dude here at all. What else you gonna do on essence other than stockpile wealth? If he gives it away, vendors it or it goes to standard in the end, it makes no difference whatsoever.
How da fuq do you do the lore "no stone unturned" ones?
No Problem,
Exile
the atlas is completely useless and should be deleted. the shapper was dumb.
"
TheExile777 wrote:
How da fuq do you do the lore "no stone unturned" ones?

That one wasn't difficult. I'm sure there's a complete list on poe wiki of exactly what is needed and where you can find it. Some zones (Library, was it?) you have to reset instances few times to get it all, if I remember correctly.

I still have half the endgame grind to do.
haven't even reached 90, i'm quite envious of those who can play their daily 5+ hours.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info