Build of the Week S06E07: The Freezerator by maddognils

Whoa Whoa Whoa... Slow down GGG. When did the health, es and mana stats get padded like they are in the video? Um I want that plz? Push that to the live server soon plz?
Meh. 123486453489th multi-exalt ES CoC-that-is-not-COC build, who could've guessed.
"
Keep in mind that these videos are meant to be viewed by new and old players.
Old players already know pros and cons of that build because there are dozens of similar builds; new players will try to build it and fail horribly.
Sorry, I see no reason to highlight Cospri's builds in BotW. At all.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
nice build
Why is the Life/ES/Mana GRAY?! o_0

(And I hate it, don't do that in game.)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Oct 26, 2016, 9:53:29 PM
Cospri's Malice has a 100 ms casting cooldown. Using two of them, this build has an effective cooldown of 50 ms -- ten times faster than the new, massively nerfed CoCS gem. What was the point of destroying CoCS when builds like this (and Mjolner) are still possible?
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Last edited by Futchya on Oct 26, 2016, 9:56:52 PM
OH GREEEEEAT ANOTHER 1,000 CHAOS ORB BUILD !!!!!!!!11111

HOW ABOUT YOU ENABLE CONTAGION TO WORK WITH CAUSTIC ARROW INSTEAD ???????

wow....
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"snakepit has been added for its increase to cold damage and cast speed"...

its a trigger spell build, it doesnt use cast speed. I know Bex doesnt write these scripts so Im not ragging on you mate but whoever at GGG writes up these build of the week things might want to learn how to understand the actual game and its mechanics. I know its a complex game but you guys did actually make it and understanding how it works in a way any journeyman player would might help.
"
Cospri's Malice has a 100 ms casting cooldown. Using two of them, this build has an effective cooldown of 50 ms -- ten times faster than the new, massively nerfed CoCS gem. What was the point of destroying CoCS when builds like this (and Mjolner) are still possible?

it does beg the question tbh.

What gives? How does this build existing and the specifics of the nerf to coc make sense together?
Wow. Someone actually found a use for Lacerate?

Well done, maddognils. Well done.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Wormblaster next pls
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info