Build of the Week S06E07: The Freezerator by maddognils

'helping to stack higher shield pool for those bigger hits' part made MY FUCKING DAY.. ggg making these videos and i guess they are capable of understand gap between ci and hp is huge or maybe not, pls dont fucking tell me its all about essences.. i started to lose all my hope about this company day by day..
vinktars skyforths cospris will , melee range balance, shiny imbalanced asc classes, new and shiny op flasks coming out from nowhere every patch..

'we nerfed coc' but guess what guys, we give u a new fucking sword that you can reach %95 crit on assassin and its way better than old coc builds, we even put flat cold on it too..

i still enjoy playing this game but when i think about current state of poe, all i feel is sadness and feel of losing hope on balance in game...

w/e cool coc build, very creative.. sorry for dick post
"
Sheeptea wrote:
LUL stay mad Wormblaster fans. No build of the week for you :D

Nice build overall ! Like this more than the discharge version.

"
XPhantasmaX wrote:
And some of the community was expecting the wormblaster to make it to BOTW....actually this botw is legit. Nicely done.

Community nominated BotW is next episode tho.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Oct 26, 2016, 7:26:58 PM
And where is the interesting thing about this?... I supposed to Build of the Week was the place for builds with interesting mechanics... This is a normal CoC build supported by items. WHERE is the interesting thing about this?

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Oct 26, 2016, 7:42:11 PM
"
Actkqk wrote:
And where this interesting thing about this?... I supposed to Build of the Week was the place for builds with interesting mechanics... This is a normal CoC build supported by items. WHERE is the interesting thing about this?

he is not using might VINKTARS seems pretty interesting and legit to me...
Not bad)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)
nice build but I thought the point was for doable builds for beginning /avg players.. they dont have 8 exalts to buy the swords..
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Normal build.

To me, not a botw build.
I thought it was a very interesting build. Keep in mind that these videos are meant to be viewed by new and old players. Someone who just started might think highly of such builds over more experienced exiles.
Shit, I've been playing since release and I am still surprised by a lot of the content in these videos.
Last edited by gloryhole88 on Oct 26, 2016, 8:24:33 PM
Looks great! Very expensive though.
Meh. Didn't see this build in the vote thread at all. Wonder why.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info