[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

After finally getting to a high enough level to stop using blade flurry and start using flicker strike (around act 8-9) I can certainly say this is one of the easiest flicker strike builds I have played. Nothing hard about it, just stack HP and your resistances and flicker strike will carry you through the game.

Some changes I have made to compensate for my playstyle and quality of life (I'm lazy and don't want to press too many buttons) (Currently Level 77)

1. Mana sometimes can be an issue, therefore I linked Hatred, Poachers Mark, Blasphemy and Enlighten Level 4 together to compensate. This gives 74% mana reserved vs 85% without Enlighten currently giving me 149/574 unreserved mana vs 86/574 mana giving me the ability to cast 2 flicker strikes without worry should the mana leech is too low in rare circumstances.

2. I play rather casually and sometimes the ice golem will die along the way of the flicker strike adventure and I wouldnt notice. I linked CWDT (Level 1), Immortal Call (Level 3), and Ice golem (Level 3). This way I have one less thing to worry about whenever im mapping.

3. Swapped whirling blades for charged dash. Helps going up and down platforms or other obstacles easier.

4. With the amount of uniques im using in my version, I had to pick up cloth and chain node and used The Green Dream with it. With Poachers Mark and Green Dream combined, I rarely have to use blood rage (used it only 5 times). The build has enough damage to 1 or 2 shot trash mobs so its almost guaranteed you will generate charges.

All in all this is a fantastic build and I'm having the time of my life seeing it move from the start to the end of a linear map like Shaped Canyon while only holding flicker strike and occasionally activating flasks. There is lots of room for damage potential and upgrades in this build, I only farm T9 - T13 maps and don't really end game boss hence why I cut some corners. But this build is very versatile and can fit your needs if you can supplement the equipment for it.

Thanks again for the build OP

Spoiler

Bow for frenzy if needed at the start of map or boss fights

Leveling gear (Keep getting the next available unique dagger until you can use a bino's)
Spoiler

cant find a good Shadows and Dus stats only below 25% criticle
Is this enough?
"
cant find a good Shadows and Dus stats only below 25% criticle
Is this enough?

yea they are still good
Can you make lvling Skillpoint (Passive Tree Goal) = 15-30-45-50-75-90 ? if it possible for you. Please :)
Really, sorry, maybe im stupid but how you get charge without The Warden's Brand ?
Thanks
"
jedi_si wrote:
Really, sorry, maybe im stupid but how you get charge without The Warden's Brand ?
Thanks

Blood rage :)

"
yanepro wrote:
Can you make lvling Skillpoint (Passive Tree Goal) = 15-30-45-50-75-90 ? if it possible for you. Please :)

A little bit later :p

"
yanepro wrote:

Done :p
Hey all,

I've been following this build - i'm now level 80.

But I seem to be very weak (I know I need more HP!) but my damage seems rather low. My tooltip is 8,442.1 Avg. Damage.

Anyone with knowledge mind taking a look at my character and finding out what i'm doing wrong?

Cheers!
"
Aelo wrote:
Hey all,

I've been following this build - i'm now level 80.

But I seem to be very weak (I know I need more HP!) but my damage seems rather low. My tooltip is 8,442.1 Avg. Damage.

Anyone with knowledge mind taking a look at my character and finding out what i'm doing wrong?

Cheers!

You don't have any accuracy on gear, you have very small amount of damage on your amulet, your gems are lvl19 without quality
also your life on gear is very low too :s
Hello.
Fun to play with this build, but ive got 95lvl and facetanking guardians is still imposible to me. What should i update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info